Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought id keep this one my whole life...part of my stable when im old and tell war stories.
Never thought that about any of my past bikes. Not any bobber, vintage, dirt, sport bike.

why i sold it has a lot to do with growing up (im 38 going on 20) and doing the smart thing right now. I doubt ill own another bike i'll like as much. I already know ill be buying another one way down the road that someone has taken care of as much i did with mine, thees no way ill sit there regretting selling it every time i see one from now on.

In the meantime, im taking 6 months or so off the track and then think about my next track tool.....which i know will feel like a turd in my drink compared to the RC, but maybe then ill start concentrating on going faster a not worry so much about destroying my bike.

her last day at home....looking good as hell.
and her hard at work @ Fontana

Attachments

·
Shane RC51
889 Posts
Traitor...

:(

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
WOW! Dude.... WTH have You done Mang.?

IMHO... You'll be Very SORRY! Even if you say You will not.:p :woot:

IF I may, let me ask you this, do you ever ride on the street or track only?

IMO: You should have kept her for a Beautiful\Killer street machine.....

Good luck with whatever you do, just try not to Screw UP So BAD as You have just now!:banghead :p

·
ole dirt bastard
998 Posts
this is most likely the dumbest thing i have ever read on the internet.

but then again some of the mrgrn threads are insane!:wacky

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
I see you're on line I was just kidding it is a sad day:(

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
trust me im not happy with this at all.
I somehow convinced myself it would ok to sell it and i probably wouldnt regret it as much as i had worked myself up to think i would. The second he rode of with it, it hit me what a dumb ****ing thing i did.
The guy that bought it was cool enough, he seem to respect bikes.. He was excited to get my track skins i gave him so he could start doing track days. He lives minutes from Willow Springs, so at least i know the RC will keep seeing the track.

Im basically cleaning out my garage and driveway...... its gotten stupid last few years with the amount of crap Ive collected. My house has turned into some sort of frikking gearhead hoarder.
Im only keeping my daily rider bike, my one bobber project im building and my overloading truck. All my other shit is gone...
Jammy will be happy to know my leghumper car is also gone :woot:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IF I may, let me ask you this, do you ever ride on the street or track only?

IMO: You should have kept her for a Beautiful\Killer street machine.....

i never rode the RC on the street except for the day i rode it from the dealer and the break in period.
she only saw track miles. For the street i ride other style bikes that i enjoy better for that duty.

ill own one again, i know this for sure. Now i need to clean up my world and the RC was an innocent bystander.

·
Banned
472 Posts
Synopsis:
I needed to organize and clean my house and garage, so in a drunken stupor I sold my RC.

I feel like a big dummy for it.

Later down the road I'll drive myself crazy scouring the lands for a good condition one and probably pay more for it, or reconditioning it than I did when I first had an RC.

I should have just kept it in storage.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mmmmmm, not really how it went down or how it will pan out. :rolleyes:

but i am a big dummy.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Seeing you never go on ROGUE anymore allow me to speak for the rest of your fellow elitist pricks and call you a bitch for selling the porker...:wtf

·
Registered
67 Posts
Man I feel you. I am getting older and the RC is getting harder to ride on my back. I am going to get a Harley this winter for the street but there is NO WAY IN HELL the RC is going to leave my stable ever. I will die with here by my side. But I do understand where your coming from and I am sure your going to miss her.

·
ole dirt bastard
998 Posts
I am getting older and the RC is getting harder to ride on my back.

try sitting on the seat instead!......lol couldnt resist.:rockon

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
I will never understand the sentiment of selling a bike, not because you really need the money, but you want something else, all the while knowing with 100% full confidence that you'll regret it someday and calling yourself names for it.

Quite frankly, you're a moron.

As a die hard owner, I hope you never buy another one again and lie on your deathbed regretting the sale.

Have a nice day! :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts