Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'd love to see Rossi sandbag it in qualifying, and take the checkered flag 1st in the race!:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'd love to see Rossi pushing Lorenzo around the track to the point where Lorenzo lowsides coming out of turn one. Rossi takes third. :rockon

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
With the championship gone, I am sure Rossi will be looking to have some "fun" at Jorge's expense.

But dare I say, Lorenzo is sandbagging! Staying close to him on the grid and qualifiying and then hoping to just destroy him in the race.

Despite his injury it is just hard to count Rossi out... as fun going as the guy is, he is probably the most determined rider out there. I just dont see him settling for 7th in the race! :cool:

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Quote Soup:

"Well down the speed charts but very high on the lap charts ...And how fast would Ben Spies be with a factory engine and or bike?"

(How high would Ben be on a fast V4???)

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
The wild card might be engines. What if Rossi knows Jorge is burning through them and the expectation (not known outside Fiat Yamaha) is Lorenzo to start from pit lane the last three races or more? That would get interesting.

For a rider like Edwards, if you have more or less the same package and can't beat a guy off six weeks with a broken leg...just retire. It's hopeless.

·
chimp on my shoulder
2,437 Posts
5th:clapper

where is my boy Nicky?
read the whole link. Lorenzo blew his sh*t up red flagging the rest of qualifying. many people were faster in practice simply because the session was cut short. should make for an interesting first half of the race though.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Lorenzo's engine blows... oil spills on the tack.... BP apologies for
the spill out of habit...

Oil takes out Spies and De Puniet... I'm told they are both OK...

1 - 20 of 29 Posts