Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw the sausage fest going the other way on 80 saturday, Hope no one here was involved, I'd be embarrased to participate in a "ride" that never exceeded 50 MPH, was monitored by the CHP, and every other bike was a streched out 'Busa, or a Gixer with fur and neon. Tragic, there must have been well over 1000 bikes.........At least it diverted the Man's attention while the rest of us RIDE!

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
Registered
3,558 Posts
Am I anti-social if I hate riding with other bikes?
Heck no.....I usually prefer it. Just a couple riders I trust to ride with. It always sucks getting behind a group of Harleys on their parade ride....47 mph.
Do they need a parade permit to ride?

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The typical Hardley program goes something like this:
10 mph over on the straights, 10 under on the curves, and if you try and pass, they'll go 4 wide and get all butt-hurt as you smoke by. Sometimes I actually back off just enough that they think they can hang with me, I almost crash laughing watching 'em get sucked into decreasing radius turns. I know, I'm an anti-social asshole. :D

-Rocky-

·
Registered
252 Posts
You should live in the black hills. Everyone owns a Harley here and as you may have guessed they cant ride for shit. We have all these great roads and they are littered with groups of harleys going at least 10 under posted.

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
You're welcome Rocky... The first video is at the Emeryville stop... our group
Sacramento Crotch Rockets enters in after the 6 minute mark. After the
Emeryville stop the Street Bike Freaks ride ended at a park in Oakland... I
couldn't believe my eyes as bikes started parking right on the green lawn... I
followed their lead and parked right next to Dave Moss's suspension clinic...
all in all I had a great time minus the guy that pulled a knife on my bike's
front tire... Second video is another group made up with all Russians...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't forget what yer 'ol man said to you 600 years ago when you (we :woot: ) were young, "you are judged by the company you keep...........Larry, you should be ashamed of yourself! I've NEVER seen a biger pack of squids in my fookin' life! I swear I'm not making this sheet up, I must've seen 50 bikes with neon, 100 of those douche helmet mohawk accesories (sooooo manly!) and an uncountable of poseurs wearing shorts, K-Swiss trainers and ICON vests...............If I had a can of paint, I would've painted an "offramp" on the Bay Bridge Wiley Coyote style, woulda been cool seein' 1000 squids get eaten by sharks............:clapper

-Rocky-

·
Registered
460 Posts
i remember those days, & those roads

up around lake Berryessa.... Hardly packs 50+ strong, get all bend out of shape when i got tired of being stuck behind them....
and if they ever caught up to me (when i'd stopped for a smoke), one would always ride by and offer an insult :banghead
I miss those roads... not those toads
now i'm back in the land of 11 turns in 318 miles
(but at least i've found the track!!!)

On second thought, ive watched almost that whole first video, i want those 10 minutes of my life back.... What a douche~ Fest

·
Can Afford To Be Critical
1,852 Posts
Is there a particular purpose for this ride? Toy run? Cancer research? Anything redeeming whatsoever?

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Is there a particular purpose for this ride? Toy run? Cancer research? Anything redeeming whatsoever?
The purpose of the ride was to support our troops... and I felt proud seeing 5000 riders in support...

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Larry, you'd better check the "history" of this "event". EVERY year they've run it, there has NEVER been ANY accountability whatsoever. There has NEVER been any money (that they can PROVE) given to any reputable charity. It's basically exactly what the video looks like, a massive clusterfook of squids and wanna-bee's holding up thousands of cagers 'cuz they can........Then they meet at the end and compare neon, and stunt vests while listening to 50 cent thru the 20" sub woofers that their babymammas drove in in their clapped out PT Cruisers. Yeah, my kinda gig......:banghead Larry, if ya ask really nice, maybe they'll make you a "prospect"!

-Rocky-

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Larry, you'd better check the "history" of this "event". EVERY year they've run it, there has NEVER been ANY accountability whatsoever. There has NEVER been any money (that they can PROVE) given to any reputable charity. It's basically exactly what the video looks like, a massive clusterfook of squids and wanna-bee's holding up thousands of cagers 'cuz they can........Then they meet at the end and compare neon, and stunt vests while listening to 50 cent thru the 20" sub woofers that their babymammas drove in in their clapped out PT Cruisers. Yeah, my kinda gig......:banghead Larry, if ya ask really nice, maybe they'll make you a "prospect"!

-Rocky-

The accountablity is with Carmichael Honda and Capital Yamaha... two
reputable bussinesses that give me no reason to suspect SBF are pocketing
the proceds... I believe the troops are benefiting not only monatarily but
visiualy as well... troops all over the world have witinessed the You Tube
videos of 5000 motorcyclist setting aside their differences and coming
together as brothers and sisters in suppport... I'm surprised I didn't see you
there Rocky... your suffering the squids the mohawks the music would have
been appreciated by those suffering in some hell hole at a God forsaken
lonely out post...

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
If I had a can of paint, I would've painted an "offramp" on the Bay Bridge Wiley Coyote style, woulda been cool seein' 1000 squids get eaten by sharks............:clapper

-Rocky-
Now that's funny! :D

·
lidzduc.blogspot.com
3,578 Posts
Oh, I thought it was a ride for "bikes that can't idle"!!
:wtf is up with reving the shit outta the engines?? I thought just Harley's did that??

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
As I was saying...................:banghead

-Rocky-

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
As I was saying...................:banghead

-Rocky-
I hope to see you there next year... we'll have fun supporting the troops... and if you laugh for more than 4 hours then I suggest you call your doctor...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts