Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Whatever. I love it when he does the AMA races on SPEED. I think he makes the show way more entertaining...
:rockon

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
The WERA Nationals always attracts great riders. At the Grattan Nationals a few months ago, both Bothstrom brothers, Roberts Jr, Desalvo all raced. They don't always mop up the field either. There are some very fast guys racing in WERA.

·
Street and Track Moderator
3,888 Posts
I agree. He at least knows what he is talking about, to me that is way more important than his accent that some people don't seem to like.

Matthew
Whatever. I love it when he does the AMA races on SPEED. I think he makes the show way more entertaining...
:rockon

·
Registered
433 Posts
Now we just need to get Doug Polen in the same race as Ru$$ell and I can relive my youth. :notworthy

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Now we just need to get Doug Polen in the same race as Ru$$ell and I can relive my youth. :notworthy
Oh hell yes... Doug can borrow Mr.RC45 and Russell can borrow Marv's ZX7R for a duel to the death...

·
Can Afford To Be Critical
1,852 Posts
I kinda enjoy the "numb tongue hillbilly idiom" ! Beats that tool from the WSBK broadcasts, Jonathan Green, anyday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts