Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
It's funny , last year when the new unit-construction drivetrain was introduced , I wrote the company (in India !) asking if a cafe styled bike would be offered . Received no reply but here it is . I'd ride that ; a reliable Manx with hydraulic valves for Sunday morning blaaaaats !:rockon

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I have riden the Enfield Bullet back in India. It really is a "niche" bike by American standards... performance is NOTHING like anything you are probably used to on a sportbike, but is a cool 3rd or 4th bike to have, to ride around as a change up.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool, I've always wanted a single to thump around on, I realize it's probably only good to cruise around at about 65 to 70. Either way, I like that tank!

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
Yeah, "65 to 70" DOWNHILL with the wind at yer back..........:woot:

Semper Fi! :rockon

-Rocky-

·
He with the senior member
5,671 Posts
There's something uniquely and strangely appealing to me, about that bike. Actually...most of the REs. They are amazingly good for cheap, cross-Asia travel, with MILLIONS of savvy mechanics and ultra cheap parts on every corner.

I'd love one...with a truck load of parts :)

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Yeah the old 350 and 500cc Bullets were basic , ancient transportation but this is the unit , all aluminium engine with FI and apparently quite good construction done with modern equipment .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts