Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Originally Posted by Rothmans

Hey guys I will update in about 5-6 weeks on this project....design is basically done, just crunching more numbers and then will have prototype made up.

Have already had other radiators (different model) built by this builder so that is sorted, just the finer points need to be sorted out and then get it a great price point!

More soon....

Hey Glen,

I started a NEW Thread for You!:woot: ;)

I Just thought I'd try and get the ball rolling again and see where You are at with these? Since, as by Your Time Line of 5 to 6 wks+ has come and gone.;) Hahahaa I know mang. you're busy and have a thousand things on your plate at one time... Well, I know this IS one of those things on your plate, right?!

I'm also asking because WE have another member here, who's making some Killer looking "Front mount rads with Oil cooler" and I'm seriously falling over to them as they really look like Quality pieces!

Peace Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Radiators are really coming along well and the prototype will be done in less than two weeks.

The oil cooler is finished and looks good, some other parts have been revised and the plumbing is also nearly sorted. Went back to make some changes on the radiators which has taken some time but is worth the wait.

Price: Nothing firm yet but still a target well shy of a $1000 for a plug and play kit.

This is going to a really nice kit for previously unheard of prices!

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Radiators are really coming along well and the prototype will be done in less than two weeks.

The oil cooler is finished and looks good, some other parts have been revised and the plumbing is also nearly sorted. Went back to make some changes on the radiators which has taken some time but is worth the wait.

Price: Nothing firm yet but still a target well shy of a $1000 for a plug and play kit.

This is going to a really nice kit for previously unheard of prices!

Hey Glen, WOW!... With the Oil Cooler too!
Will this work with OEM Fairings, if so>>>-----> Put me down for 1 kit please.:rockon

Looking forward to seeing some pictures too.;)

Thanks Glen,

Peace Jeff

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Will this work with OEM Fairings, if so>>>-----> Put me down for 1 kit please.:rockon
This is actually what is being revised and looked at again, everything will fit with stock bodywork and there will be full lock to lock steering!

·
Sub-average Member
491 Posts
This is actually what is being revised and looked at again, everything will fit with stock bodywork and there will be full lock to lock steering!
Can't wait!!!!!!!!! :rockon

·
Registered
129 Posts

Looking forward to seeing some pictures too.;)

Thanks Glen,

Ditto to to what Pete said. Sign me up!! :notworthy

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Guys I will post up some pictures in the next couple weeks, and later next week I will start tearing my SP1 apart to mount up a prototype set and make sure everything is ok.

We are taking extra time and due diligence to make sure these come out correctly with zero faults.

These radiators are going to draw on previous sets with improvements in a number of areas. Nothing revolutionary but rather evolutionary, and of course at better prices than ever seen before!

·
Registered
526 Posts
WTF! SO MAD AT MYSELF for buying a Front mount kit for 1200 and still not having the F'in oil cooler! Ugh......:banghead

·
Registered
129 Posts
These things always take longer than expected but getting there...

Looking good Glenn!! :clapper And don`t worry, I`m a patient man.......................................... sorta!! :D Debt card is ready and waiting!!

·
calculating status...
1,668 Posts
That looks awesome! Almost wish I raced!

What about just the oil cooler kit? How much bigger is it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts