Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (SP3)

It looks like the "Tide" logo...I guess Rossi is going to Nascar instead of F1...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Rossi's latest Helmet ...Cleans them all (Giannis)

Does he get any say on what he gets? I think that is a pretty ugly helmet.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Rossi's latest Helmet ...Cleans them all (AZ Scott)

I know they are missing green

funny chit

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Rossi's latest Helmet ...Cleans them all (mrgrn)

If I like it (the helmet) does that mean I am gay?

Better question would you take it in the ass for that much talent and money?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Rossi's latest Helmet ...Cleans them all (casjoker)

Dude your scaring me. Not that there is anythign wrong with that!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Rossi's latest Helmet ...Cleans them all (hearing8)

This might start a trend of people putting their names on their helmets. That would suck.

The helmet's lame. The circular designs work, but the name, and the colors does make it look the gei.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (TBONE)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by TBONE »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">When you are as good as he is you can have whatever you want on your helmet.</TD></TR></TABLE>
Agree...
at least it doesnt have flowers like Bostrom's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Rossi's latest Helmet ...Cleans them all (tattooskickass)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by tattooskickass »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Does he get any say on what he gets? I think that is a pretty ugly helmet.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1 on that that helmet looks awful.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">
Agree...
at least it doesnt have flowers like Bostrom's
</TD></TR></TABLE>

no kidding, he's one of my favorite racers, but I could never get his helmet

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (Metcalfe)

You have to surf to understand Bostrom's helmet....it makes complete sense to us...it makes you think of the islands.....And no one who has seen a huge Hawai'ian with a hibiscus flower shirt, shorts, or tattoo has ever thought anything weird about it much less called him on it. Its Aloha.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (hearing8)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">And no one who has seen a huge Hawai'ian with a hibiscus flower shirt, shorts, or tattoo has ever thought anything weird about it much less called him on it</TD></TR></TABLE>

Huh? No one?

Rossi had Flowers long time ago!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (Giannis)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Giannis »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Huh? No one?

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Well at least not to their face (LOL)

Lets just say 8 winters on the Oahu surfing the season gave me a new definition of respect.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (hearing8)

well 8 winters at Alps will give you a new definition of free style Snowboard too..
or 15 min on a NZ rugby game

1 - 20 of 22 Posts