Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: ******* Rossi (dj_wawa)

Yeah, I saw that when I watched the race. I don't think people in the USA watching on Speed got to see that. At least my DVD didn't record it. The timing was off a bit.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: ******* Rossi (Tripod-R)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Tripod-R »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">MotoGP just got a sh!t load more NASCAR fans.</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: ******* Rossi (Rocket51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Rocket51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ya gotta wonder if that isn't a little dig at Nicky
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I highly doubt it. If you were going to make fun of Nicky, crooked teeth are about the last thing you could make fun of. The Kid's got to have the nicest set of teeth in the state of Kentucky!

If anything, Rossi looks like Bayliss or Capirossi!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: ******* Rossi (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I highly doubt it. If you were going to make fun of Nicky, crooked teeth are about the last thing you could make fun of. The Kid's got to have the nicest set of teeth in the state of Kentucky!

If anything, Rossi looks like Bayliss or Capirossi!
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Actually, if you have ever been over there, they are a common gag item and have been for longer than Vale has been alive. Vale has always been the class clown and he is just being Vale.....the dude is in his own world......Nicky is not even on his radar screen, YET....might be in the future but not now....

Years ago.....major preseason hype about the duel between Vale and Max......Max was a bust.

Then, major preseason hype about the duel between Vale and Sete.....Sete was/is a bust.

The poor announcers are desperate to hype the MotoGP series but they have a major problem in that they are stuck smack dab in the career of the best guy to EVER swing a leg over a bike.....

150 races........76 wins.......so he has won over HALF of the races he has ever shown up at. When you take into account that this INCLUDES the years he was a "newbie", this is freakin' awesome.

Nah, he doesn't acknowledge the existence of other riders when he is being goofy....why would he? They are inferior and will remain so until they are man enough to do something about it. Let's face it....Vale has won a ton of races on INFERIOR machinery. He would finish in the top ten on a Vino. Vale does not have "chatter" problems....other riders do....mainly with their mouths.

Gonna miss him muchly....won't be around much longer...so enjoy while you can.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: (Manu)

[insert the picture of rossi standing on his bike, another championship ahead of him, behind him, his 23 bitches]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: ******* Rossi (roadkill)

roadkill said:
Vale does not have "chatter" problems....other riders do....mainly with their mouths.
Dunno about chatter problem but Edwards sure complaints a lot about tire selection. I guess there is nothing else if his bike is the same as Vale.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: ******* Rossi (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nicky's got to have the only full set of teeth in the state of Kentucky!

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Corrected for truth.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts