Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With all the Rossi posts I have decided we need a poll. I have decided that 60% of this board would give Rossi head in public and need to know how close I am.

Today I learned that Rossi always puts his foot down in the corners - I do it to, when I fu%k up.

That Rossi always has the perfect line and it does not matter where anyone else is on the track - they are wrong.

Rossi is the greatest rider in the world and it doenst matter what he does as long as he wins.

PS Rossi is the best rider out there but he f*cked up in my opinion. But who cares I am more annoyed with all the stupid Rossi posts which is why I quit lurking and posted an even stupider poll..

Peace..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Rossi (WOT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WOT »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Your stupid.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

+1 LOL

My thing with the whole incident...Rossi had his line...he had been running wide the entire race. Gibernau decided to go the outside and come in tighter...in which case...he ran into rossi. Either way... I was most bummed out because Nicky lowsided when he had a podium all but wrapped up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Rossi (Ropes4u)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ropes4u »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">With all the Rossi posts I have decided we need a poll. I have decided that 60% of this board would give Rossi head in public and need to know how close I am.

Today I learned that Rossi always puts his foot down in the corners - I do it to, when I fu%k up.

So Rossi can ride, and you can't. That's a shame.

That Rossi always has the perfect line and it does not matter where anyone else is on the track - they are wrong.

I can't decide if I'd call this an "ignorant" comment, or a "clueless" comment. I know, it's both!

Rossi is the greatest rider in the world and it doenst matter what he does as long as he wins.

If you say so.

PS Rossi is the best rider out there but he f*cked up in my opinion. But who cares I am more annoyed with all the stupid Rossi posts which is why I quit lurking and posted an even stupider poll..

Hmm. Maybe you should go back to lurking until you have a clue.

</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Rossi (Ropes4u)

You're doing a good impersonation of a dipshit.

I think Rossi is overly smug. His theatrics are not very tasteful, although they are usually at the expense of someone who desrves some mockery. He's not the example of sportsmanship I'd offer to my child.

But he, and other actual motorcycle racers all know that your opinion is uninformed and frankly, goofy.

Does it scare you so much when your opinon isn't shared by knowledgeable people that you have to rationalize it by pretending they're gay? Learn how to be wrong. Join the adult world.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Rossi (banda)

John after seeing other things on the net - I'd say you have enough problems...So I won't bust your chops here cause even though you have Rossi envy you still have a positive outlook.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Rossi (WOT)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by WOT »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Your stupid.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

WOW! How ironic!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: Rossi (bung)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by bung »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

WOW! How ironic!</TD></TR></TABLE>

how about "stupider"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Rossi (dj_wawa)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by dj_wawa »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

'nuff said</TD></TR></TABLE>

Wow, that's an interesting .gif! I hadn't seen that one. Not only does it show that Rossi's braking action was affected by the hit, but it's also clear that Sete was actually moving faster than Rossi at the time.

That means that for those of you who think Rossi couldn't have made the corner otherwise, then clearly Sete wouldn't have, either.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: Rossi (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Wow, that's an interesting .gif! I hadn't seen that one. Not only does it show that Rossi's braking action was affected by the hit, but it's also clear that Sete was actually moving faster than Rossi at the time.

That means that for those of you who think Rossi couldn't have made the corner otherwise, then clearly Sete wouldn't have, either.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Its pretty clear from other video that Sete was carrying more speed. Gibernau's line was the natural one that would have easily allowed him to carry the higher entry speed. If Rossi's not there, Sete makes it through no problem.

Rossi's line initially raised the possibility in my eyes that he would have run wide (despite his slower entry speed) had he not used Sete as a berm. However, I was also originally unaware that their contact had resulted in forcing Rossi to involuntarily release his front brake which essentially throws my original conclusion that he wouldn't have made the turn completely out the window.

Modified by bsess at 12:28 PM 4/14/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Rossi (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

That means that for those of you who think Rossi couldn't have made the corner otherwise, then clearly Sete wouldn't have, either.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Sete NOT making the corner???

No offense Scott ........ Sete was on the correct if there was such a thing. He was on the "fast or RACE line"...I can agree that Rossi was smart to have done what he did to WIN but I can't sit idle to say the it was "right" or Kosher...I know some of you will say that it was "racing" and it WAS...but what if Sete was hurt because it could have been just that...SHAMED on the racing sanction bodies for not DQ , Rossi

in the END my opinion is worthless and this is only a moto forum...Luckily a good close friend/rider with over 20 years in the AFM share my opinion and that hold more value....TOO bad it seem that we are in the minority cause everyone esle is either too blind to see cause Rossi is that popular...he's good..NO he's great but lets not forget he's just another person , fresh and blood ..just like the rest of us.

He can and has made a mistake...lets not reveere him as a god

1 - 20 of 27 Posts