Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
To even think about returning this early is a testament to his drive and to the quality of care he received . WOW ! I think he and the team are already playing head games by stating they don't expect him to be up to speed yet , considering that every ride test I've read states that the M1 is actually EASIER to ride than the sbk .

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Until he actually lines up for the race I am still dubious on his condition. If I had to guess I think he will pull out after Friday practice and hand the bike over to the test rider for the weekend.

Laguna also wouldn't be a great place to ride if he is still in pain as it is a pretty physical track. But it would be a great place to announce his plans for 2011...

·
Registered
409 Posts
Rossi the idiot!!

Why the rush to get back in the saddle? He can't win the championship. He can't beat Jorge, injury or no injury. This was Jorge's year from the getgo. He has nothing to prove. So why not just take your time and heal properly??? One lowside or whatever and he is done!:banghead :wtf

Attachments

·
Currently: Moderating
12,576 Posts
We are not even half way into the season (close I guess) Lorenzo could have a big off and be out...you jus never know...
DeAngelis could come back to GPs and torpedo the entire field in turn 1 again and end Rossi's career too!:eek: The likelihood of Lorenzo wrecking is equal to Rossi wrecking and one crashing is much worse than the other. Hell, Jorge should just fukn punt him and get it over with. :rockon

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
Hey Jorge was quite the crasher last year wasn't he? Seemed like he provided most of the high side entertainment if I recall!

He sure is fast and I think right now he probably has massive confidence and is taking full advantage of that!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Let's get everyone's predictions on the following... Does Rossi actually take to the track and attempt to ride? does he race? and if he races, where does he finish?

I say yes he gets on track, but no he doesn't race. Although if he does manage to feel good enough to race, can't see him finishing outside the top 5.

·
Nice Member
1,669 Posts
Why the rush to get back in the saddle? He can't win the championship. He can't beat Jorge, injury or no injury. This was Jorge's year from the getgo. He has nothing to prove. So why not just take your time and heal properly??? One lowside or whatever and he is done!:banghead :wtf

Because its better to burnout, than fade away:rockon

·
Registered
409 Posts
To even think about returning this early is a testament to his drive and to the quality of care he received . WOW ! I think he and the team are already playing head games by stating they don't expect him to be up to speed yet , considering that every ride test I've read states that the M1 is actually EASIER to ride than the sbk .
This is a early testament to Bullshit! If this all really happened as bad as it was said to have happened, he would still be on bed rest at home wearing a cast!! Have any of you SUCKERS ever saw pics of Rossi in a cast after his acccident? NOOOOOOOOO one has. You cant find a pic or video of him anywhere that shows him wearing a cast. Everytime you saw pics a sheet was covering him or he was in his racing leathers. You saw him in the hospital bed(sheet covered). How is he on a bike only 6 weeks after breaking his leg and racing if he really did have this very bad break? It was all probably just a hairline fracture. Notice also he uses his cane on the left leg when walking. I'm no doctor but didn't he break his right leg??? LOL. Look in this video of the pathetic cast on his leg which looks like a black sock. Pay attention to how he is standing bearing full weight on both legs and not using the cane at all. The cane is just a prop. He doesn't need it cause there was never a real bad situation with his leg.
Rossi debuts Gyroscopic OnBoard camera | The Official MotoGP Website

·
Registered
409 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
More of the deception.............

Hurt as bad as they claim or attention whore? Means to take attention away from his teammate who was wiping the tarmac with his ass. I think attention whore.

Attachments

·
12,576 Posts
This is a early testament to Bullshit! If this all really happened as bad as it was said to have happened, he would still be on bed rest at home wearing a cast!! Have any of you SUCKERS ever saw pics of Rossi in a cast after his acccident? NOOOOOOOOO one has. You cant find a pic or video of him anywhere that shows him wearing a cast. Everytime you saw pics a sheet was covering him or he was in his racing leathers. You saw him in the hospital bed(sheet covered). How is he on a bike only 6 weeks after breaking his leg and racing if he really did have this very bad break? It was all probably just a hairline fracture. Notice also he uses his cane on the left leg when walking. I'm no doctor but didn't he break his right leg??? LOL. Look in this video of the pathetic cast on his leg which looks like a black sock. Pay attention to how he is standing bearing full weight on both legs and not using the cane at all. The cane is just a prop. He doesn't need it cause there was never a real bad situation with his leg.
Rossi debuts Gyroscopic OnBoard camera | The Official MotoGP Website
How DARE you doubt Rossi! He's a great racer, has long been rumored to have the cure for cancer and would never, ever, ever stretch the truth for drama. Shame on you!:rolleyes: Just another "all about me" show for Rossi to try to make it all about him when he wasn't even on the track. Was great to watch him throw his hands up after Casey schooled him on the last turn.:rockon

·
12,576 Posts
Hurt as bad as they claim or attention whore? Means to take attention away from his teammate who was wiping the tarmac with his ass. I think attention whore.
All his fans get to put an asterisk next to this season cuz he got hurt, regardless of the fact that Lorenzo was dominating him beforehand. Just like 06 was bike problems and 07 was tire problems. He's never lost, ever! Ask his fans, they'll tell you!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Yup Casey did a huge FU to him on the last turn. Rossi is full of major horseshit and too many people don't have enough brains to see it. I have swampland to sell all of these suckers in the bayou of Louisiana

1 - 20 of 39 Posts