Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard Rossi got a ticket for riding a scooter outside of the track without a helmet. Anybody witness this? California doesn't have a helmet law though?!?!

Modified by f4mille at 8:41 AM 7/13/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (Phil 998)

yes California has a helmet law ,,, even kids under 16 or 18 ( i forgot which one ) are required to wear one while on bicycle

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (04749s)

Once you leave the main track area you are required to wear a helmet. Sucks when you want to ride your pitbike to the showers.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: (old timer)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by old timer »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Why would you wash your pitbike in the shower...?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Are you senile old man?! you dont wash em, the wet tile is good for donuts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (clarkandgrilli)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clarkandgrilli »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Glazed or plain old cake donuts?

Modified by Ducman851 at 7:02 PM 7/13/2005

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by clarkandgrilli »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

</TD></TR></TABLE>

Yuck! I wouldn't eat a donut off of wet tile!

And BTW, how the hell did Rossi get a ticket? I thought the place was sold out!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Yuck! I wouldn't eat a donut off of wet tile!

And BTW, how the hell did Rossi get a ticket? I thought the place was sold out!</TD></TR></TABLE>

So let me get this straight. Rossi was seen selling tickets for donuts at the showers?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (teamfrostbite)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by teamfrostbite »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

So let me get this straight. Rossi was seen selling tickets for donuts at the showers?</TD></TR></TABLE>

or was he selling donuts for tickets in the shower?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
NO no, he was showering donut tickets, without a helmet, and not at the offical track. I'm sure there will be a COPS episode out soon, covering their involvement with the FIM cracking down on such heinous and dangerous, not to mention naughty, criminal activities.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: (stk0308)

You guys can't get anything straight.....Rossi was selling donuts in the shower, that's when the cops showed up because one of them went on point when he smelled a donut 3/4 of a mile away.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: (Phil 998)

Well... as long as he was wearing a helmet at the time, what's wrong with that???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (Ducman851)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducman851 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Ah the truth comes out

http://superbikeplanet.com./im...ECa/6/</TD></TR></TABLE>

wudda they know.....the truth is here, mang...........................

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: (Rigor)

hey i got tied up in traffic .. are all the donuts with the little sprinkles gone ??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Doent Rossi know
'
Anytime your in the shower with a american girl, You have to wear a helmet? I think HIS donut has sprinkles now.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts