Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
I'll fix it.
2,249 Posts
crash.net said:
The #46, who immediately grabbed his lower right leg after the incident, has never previously missed a race, since his 1996 grand prix debut in the 125cc class.
14 years without missing a race? thats got to be some kind of record in itself. :clapper

·
Registered
767 Posts
Tib and Fib compound fracture..Championship run is over this year....Lorenzo has it in the bag..:woot: Season over, just hope Spies podiums a couple times..

·
Registered
806 Posts
Calling Troy Bayliss,
Mister Bayliss can you ride a GP bike Next Weekend?

This sucks for sure for Rossi, but i am more exicted to hear who gets his ride for the remaining races that he is not going to be riding...this is where the real excitement beguns!

·
Registered
409 Posts
If he wins the championship this year he is truly the GOAT
He WONT! Like I said weeks ago, Lorenzo will. Rossi fracture or not. Then Rossi signs with Ducati to ride with Hayden once again.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
If he wins the championship this year he is truly the GOAT
Yup esp. considering there are 3 races this month. It would be a fitting end to his time at Yamaha leading into a move to Ducati.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Video Content???

I went to YouTube and found the link to the crash this morning, but of course, Dorna's Big Dogs have already blocked it. :banghead

anyone??? I guess I will have to wait till the race if they show it there. Not that I like to see folks hurt, but now that I know he is, I want to see how.

Sucks for the racing IMHO, but everyone gets to move up a position in the results.

I hear that Hopper and Kenny Jr are boarding a plane for a tryout to get on Rossi's bike...:woot:

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
No offense ; too early in the morning for me I guess:eek: .
No problem.
I understand there was some genuine concern over Rossi since he had received death threats for months and police was only able to track down and arrest his stalker on Thursday.
I should learn to keep my tongue in check. At least sometimes. :eek:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts