·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
yup.....10/07, and 10/08. weather's looking funky......:wtf

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
TUTZO51 said:
weather is looking funky.....that sucks....rain...rain go away.

Rigor... i aquired some tire warmers. is it possible to that i can plug up with your generator???
no problem... i'll be there early. if it rains, i'll be running rain tires anyway....

damnit......... i was hoping NOT to get use out of them.:woot:

HOWEVER, you'll need to bring your own extension cord and a splitter. (short thingy that uses one outlet, but you can plug in 2-3 items. that way you can plug in both your warmers into one cord.):D

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
nycstripes said:
I also recently purchased a set of tire warmers, I get to the track early and grab a paddock garage slip and electric hookups are there. It's also good to have a spot to get out of the rain if the weather is bad.
Ken
Ken,
If we're on the east course, we generally DON'T have the Paddock garages....

we've been in the stone parking lot on your way to the garages. However, if you get a spot on the back fence, some guys have been climbing over the fence and there are some outlets there.

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
tuesday forcast for 7-8-9 of october:

phuckin rain. (PR) chance of PR on thursday, with PR showers on friday and saturday. PR will continue through and end on sunday.

i hate PR.....:mad: i hope T-5 doesn't flood again, forcing them to cancel. that's a track issue. i lost money 8/28 because of that bastard. (1/2 day)

all they have to do is dig a hole and fill it with rocks.....problem solved.....:confused:

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
New forcast:

Friday: PR

Sat: Partly sunny

Sun: Sunny.

FWIW..................:rolleyes:

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
i've got more than my fingers crossed... and sittng is becoming a little uncomfortable.....:woot:

Ken....wasn't aware of that. nothing else must have been going on that day. hope we get lucky like that again....:rockon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.