Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's coming? I'll be running on saturday and sunday. If anyone is running in the white group, I will bring my helmet camera and chase you around. Let me know so i can make sure i have enough tapes. :D

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Pocono

I'll be there on October 7th and 14th as part of the 2006 membership special. I am looking forward to both dates, l rode the North course easlier this year after a crash ended the FUSA course with an oil spill they could not get cleaned in the rain and as it turned out, I liked the North course very much.
Also looking forward to riding the West course on the 14th. East course run in reverse. I hear it's pretty challenging.
I am riding in RED group, probably be there on my new TL-R. I'll make the 14th of October on my RC51.
Have fun with the helmet cam, see you there.
Ken

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I should be there as a spectator on the 8th - dropping my wife off at the outlets. I will be the chubby guy with drool hanging out of my mouth. :D

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
weather is looking funky.....that sucks....rain...rain go away.

Rigor... i aquired some tire warmers. is it possible to that i can plug up with your generator???

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'll be there Fri and Sat.

I have no problem with rain, as long as it doesnt monsoon. Last time we rode poconos in the rain, i actually had a lot of fun.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
Tire Warmers

I also recently purchased a set of tire warmers, I get to the track early and grab a paddock garage slip and electric hookups are there. It's also good to have a spot to get out of the rain if the weather is bad.
Ken

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
TUTZO51 said:
weather is looking funky.....that sucks....rain...rain go away.

Rigor... i aquired some tire warmers. is it possible to that i can plug up with your generator???
no problem... i'll be there early. if it rains, i'll be running rain tires anyway....

damnit......... i was hoping NOT to get use out of them.:woot:

HOWEVER, you'll need to bring your own extension cord and a splitter. (short thingy that uses one outlet, but you can plug in 2-3 items. that way you can plug in both your warmers into one cord.):D

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
nycstripes said:
I also recently purchased a set of tire warmers, I get to the track early and grab a paddock garage slip and electric hookups are there. It's also good to have a spot to get out of the rain if the weather is bad.
Ken
Ken,
If we're on the east course, we generally DON'T have the Paddock garages....

we've been in the stone parking lot on your way to the garages. However, if you get a spot on the back fence, some guys have been climbing over the fence and there are some outlets there.

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
tuesday forcast for 7-8-9 of october:

phuckin rain. (PR) chance of PR on thursday, with PR showers on friday and saturday. PR will continue through and end on sunday.

i hate PR.....:mad: i hope T-5 doesn't flood again, forcing them to cancel. that's a track issue. i lost money 8/28 because of that bastard. (1/2 day)

all they have to do is dig a hole and fill it with rocks.....problem solved.....:confused:

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
tires will be cold no matter what. highs in the 50's with lows in the 30's...... what a sham.

whats the general setting for tire warmers with pirelli diablo??

ill bring the extentiopn cord and the splitter. thanx rigor.

·
Meatball's Dad
2,752 Posts
lucky me

My last day on the East course (Sept 15), we had the garages. I am hoping for the same for my next two dates in case of inclement weather.
Ken

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
New forcast:

Friday: PR

Sat: Partly sunny

Sun: Sunny.

FWIW..................:rolleyes:

·
RC51-less Member
6,675 Posts
i've got more than my fingers crossed... and sittng is becoming a little uncomfortable.....:woot:

Ken....wasn't aware of that. nothing else must have been going on that day. hope we get lucky like that again....:rockon

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
rain sucks!!!!!!:banghead :banghead

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'll be leaving my house friday morning, hopefully getting there in time for the afternoon session, if there is one.

As long as there's some dry sessions and only light rain saturday, i'll be happy.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.