Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have noticed there is limited action on all the RC51 forums I have found. I was wondering if most owners are signed up for Rogue.

Is the RC51.org forum the primary rc51 forum?

Is it worth the $20?

seems like a great site, but I just wanted a heads up before I sent somebody some of my money.

thanks

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Yeah it's worth it. A lot of the the crew from there are here also, but there's way more info on the RC specifically. To shine a different light on it, I spend more than $20 on gas when I go for a ride.

·
Enormous Member
1,460 Posts
The Best part..

No fucking trolls in there ever.

No flame fest

Board is moderated by grown-ups that won't tolerates it

Mature friendly group that know more about the RC then Honda does;)

I have to operate under an Alias of there:D

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
How are the classifieds over there? Is it loaded with quality stuff for reasonable prices, or is it about the same or less than here?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Don't mind grumpy ^^^^^^^^ ;) Classifieds are not that bad, lots of quality stuff. I you need something more chances that not someone has it for you. Well worth the $20.

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
G2G said:
Don't mind grumpy ^^^^^^^^ ;) Classifieds are not that bad, lots of quality stuff. I you need something more chances that not someone has it for you. Well worth the $20.

Maybe its time he move out of Worcester, eh? ;) The fam. got out yrs ago when it just started you make a dive.:(

·
Registered
89 Posts
Its a good board but it is much much slower than this site. Not much traffic on Rogue and unfortunately a lot of the guys that were into the RC have moved on to other bikes. Its a great site and It was worth my $20 but dont expect too much.

Can take days for a post to get answered but they are usually good answers.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts