Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
RC51 rider in Radford for school but live in Danville. Trying to organize some rides and would be glad to trade some secret roads with you:woot: .

·
Registered
47 Posts
Heading home from school (Radford) to Danville on wed. I will probably ride up Sunday and goto Tuggles Gap Rt 8. Just take the parkway south from Roanoke and you'll hit it eventually. Its about 40 miles down the parkway. Its some really good twisties through there. If you want to meet up give me a call 434-429-2903 (adam). I will probably bring some riders with me and about 5-6 bikes total. I am trying to get a group ride together and head to deals gap or shady valley in the next couple of weeks. I think the first weekend in NOV.

I know there is a guy nextgenchris that lives in Roanoke and rides a 51 also. What kinda bike do you have? :rockon :rockon

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sounds like a good ride! I'll give you call or private message later in the week to see when you're gonna cross the BRP and Rt. 8 or to figure out some other place to meet if it makes more sense.

I would definitely be interested in the Deals Gap ride Nov 1 weekend. I've never been on it on a m/c. I've got a 99 CBR600F4. I'm at 636-675-6301 (MO cell phone #). This number WILL change in the future when I get around to it. Maybe pretty soon depending on how motivated I am :D . Later - Elliott

·
Registered
615 Posts
elliot curtis is selling he barber passes with stt...do you want them?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts