Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
OMG WTF, why wud RLH want to ride RCV GP @ the USGP? ROTFLOLZ!

·
Registered
839 Posts
Track knowledge should help, it'll be interesting if he can get a respectable result...inside the top 10 would be nice.

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Hopefully he doesn't do a Duhamel and pull into the pits because he can't ride the bike at a respectable pace.

He might actually have a bit of pressure on him. I don't know how many more chances he will have on the world stage. His Pedercini Kawasaki is possibly the worst bike on the WSBK grid and he has only scored a handful of points. The Moto2 bike will have many challenges as a new bike and team among established rivals.

The LCR Honda RC212V appears to be sorted and in the right hands is capable of a top 10 finish.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Hopefully he doesn't do a Duhamel and pull into the pits because he can't ride the bike at a respectable pace.

He might actually have a bit of pressure on him. I don't know how many more chances he will have on the world stage. His Pedercini Kawasaki is possibly the worst bike on the WSBK grid and he has only scored a handful of points. The Moto2 bike will have many challenges as a new bike and team among established rivals.

The LCR Honda RC212V appears to be sorted and in the right hands is capable of a top 10 finish.
He scored a MotoGP top ten at Laguna on a Kawasaki, so I think he's capable of doing it on RDP's bike! But only if they team works with him throughout the weekend. If they get along like Miguel and Grecini did, I don't think he'll get a top ten, but he won't quit. He'll throw it away before he does that...
:twocents

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
Roger gets some fat I4 relief with a short and sassy V4...

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts