Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
I saw this on the NESBA forum and I still can't believe it. Even my wife was saddened by his passing.

When I started to tell my wife who he was she automatically remembered him because of how nice he was to me at the track this year at NJMP.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Never knew the man, but I'm always saddened by the passing of someone in our small community. Godspeed.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Between Marco's tragic incident and now this one being so close to home and actually my home track, I'm seriously considering taking a small hiatus from the hobby/sport. This past season was the FIRST in 10yrs that I didn't hit the track, at all. Sucks really but between the time, finances and these track incidents I'm seriously thinking about it. :(

I got two of three bikes up for sale, we'll see what happens.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
Would it be completely distasteful to ask about the details of Mike's fatal incident? :(

It's posted over at WERA too but no details on what happen to him in any of the three forums I've seen his name posted.

·
Premium Member
6,388 Posts
Would it be completely distasteful to ask about the details of Mike's fatal incident? :(

It's posted over at WERA too but no details on what happen to him in any of the three forums I've seen his name posted.

The details are very vague. Basically he 'lost control' of his bike in the Thunderbolt Chicane and hit the barricade after exiting the track sustaining head injuries.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts
RIP, I didn't know you, but we were brothers. Semper Fi! -Rocky-

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.