Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I bent the front wheel on mine a while back. www.framestraightsystem.com says he can fix them.Mine is a Marchesini so I wanted to find someone reliable and I got his name from a few friends. It takes about three weeks depending on how busy he is.I guess I will find out how reliable he is when I get it back.

·
Registered
168 Posts
There is a place in Keene, NH that does it. I dont remember their link but if you do a search you should find it. They have an ad in Cycleworld as well.

·
calculating status...
1,668 Posts
Yep, Ron at FSS does a good job. I have had quick turn around. Less than ten days actually. Keep in mind that the repair usually f's up the paint. He can paint or powder coat also.

·
Registered
130 Posts
frame straight system does.

He did two of mine. He also removed over a pound from each wheel to balance them without weights. I took off all of the casting nubs, letters, and flash before sending them so that they would be as smooth and light as possible :twocents

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Start2Fab said:
frame straight system does.

He did two of mine. He also removed over a pound from each wheel to balance them without weights. I took off all of the casting nubs, letters, and flash before sending them so that they would be as smooth and light as possible :twocents
What was the cost with Frame Straight? Looks like the best option.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Mine were right around $120 each a couple of years ago. That may be a little pricey for a little dent, but it's the same price if you split a wheel in two, so at least you know what you're going to pay up front.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Start2Fab said:
Mine were right around $120 each a couple of years ago. That may be a little pricey for a little dent, but it's the same price if you split a wheel in two, so at least you know what you're going to pay up front.
Thanks, seems reasonable to me, better than buying a new one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts