Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Put d&d's on my 03 rc51 and the right side gets very hot, it melted my shoe string! Anybody else notice this with any other pipes, is it normal?

THANKS
Mark

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: right side can hotter than left (SpeedKills)

first mistake....you know nothing about the RC....second you don't know how to use the search function, third....and biggest mistake.....your admitting you bought D*D pipes in this RC forum.

you never did homework or studied in school did you?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: right side can hotter than left (Steve954RR)

Thanks for all the great responses! They made me laugh my ass off

I love you guys

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: right side can hotter than left (wilfongtsi)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wilfongtsi »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote"> the right side gets very hot, it melted my shoe string!</TD></TR></TABLE>

This is the part that got me

and by the way yes the right side get hotter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wilfongtsi »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">..., it melted my shoe string! Anybody else notice this with any other pipes, is it normal?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

SHOE STRING?! What, didn't feel like wearing your Air Jesus' (sandals)?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: right side can hotter than left (kell749)

kell .............nice job ...thats funny as shite !!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: right side can hotter than left (SNOTLOCKER)

Thanks for all the smart ass remarks!!! I did a search and it brought up nothing, I figured one side would be hotter but not that hot, and until someone wants to give me $1200 for banzai mount satos, free D&D's aint bad!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by wilfongtsi »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Thanks for all the smart ass remarks!!!</TD></TR></TABLE>

Your welcome...again

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: right side can hotter than left (The Acclude)

What kinda sneakers? Could'nt be Converse I think they use cotton laces....

perhapse you should get some Kevlar laces??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: right side can hotter than left (mahlon)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by mahlon »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">What kinda sneakers? Could'nt be Converse I think they use cotton laces....

perhapse you should get some Kevlar laces??
</TD></TR></TABLE>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I was doing some CF work over the past few days and I still have some carbon fiber treads, would make tough and solid and heat resistant laces. only comes in black though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (Manu)

All the squids I see riding around in sneakers or Timberland boots wrap their shoes so they dont get scuffed. Next time you should try wrapping them but first stuff your laces in the shoe or under the wrap. That would be cool. I am sure you could do a google search on wrapping your sneakers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts