Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this goes in tech...I have Jardine RT1's in carbon fiber and they are showing signs of fading and cracking under the straps that hold them to the passenger pegs.

Can you buy new carbon sleeves and a kit to recap and rivet? Anyone have any contacts over at Jardine? Thanks guys :notworthy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NorCalRC51 said:
http://www.jardineproducts.com/streetbike/contact.php

I just resleaved my mine the week before last. Pretty easy, used an inexpensive rivet gun from Home Depot. Bought the sleave and repack kit directly from Jardine at the above number.
I tried using that form on Monday and didnt get any response...i will try the phone number. You remember how much the kit cost?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Just one word of advice about ordering stuff from Jardine. Make sure you find out what the shipping cost is. I purchased a muffler strap cushion from them a few weeks ago. The strap/cushion (14" long x 1" wide silicone) cost $5.95. Shipping however cost me $10.25. This was thru some schmuck by the name of Robert Plumb. If I'd known how much shipping would have been, I would have told him to shove it! He shipped it by ups in a small box. I called him later and got no valid response, so I emailed the company with my dissatisfaction. Ever since, I've been getting overwhelming spam in my email inbox, but never got a reply to the issue. Maybe it's not that big of a deal, but it just pissed me off how they handled the whole thing. Jardine can kiss my ass!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts