Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still learning but this TrackMaster application for the Android phone is fantastic. No more batteries to purchase/charge for the XT Lap Timer or beacons to set up trackside. Uses GPS. Mount the phone to your bike or ride with it in your leathers. Data incl split times. Tells you how fast you are travelling through turns with an animated tour of the track- truly incredible. Data can be downloaded to your home computer or lap top or emailed. Accurate as well- compared data to AMB/MyLaps. Share maps or create them on your own using Google maps. Best of all- $8.00 with a money back guarantee.

Here is the link:
trackmaster.trackaroo.com

·
Registered
869 Posts
Rather lose my laptimer when I go down versus losing my phone...

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
True. I ride with it stored in a small plastic bag in my leathers. Also, with Verizons Back-Up-Assistant I don't worry about losing the data.

·
Registered
239 Posts
thats forking hot... headed to the market!

thanks for the heads up I want to use this for my MX riding:notworthy :notworthy

·
Registered
969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So it doesn't use a beacon? That's interesting. I suppose you just have to set where you want your laps to reset through the GPS or something? I am going to have to download this for sure...very cool.

BTW I would rather trash my phone than a lap timer....I have insurance on my phone ;)
Download a satellite map of the track from Google maps. Add Split Markers to the track map. Save it. Email it to yourself and TrackMaster will ask if you wish to add it to TrackMasters stored maps on your phone (of course you can always ask someone else to email to you an already created map ;)) Then, at the track, access the application and establish a GPS signal. Hit start and stick the phone in your leathers. The laps will begin recording at the first marker you pass.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
Ive been using a couple Iphone apps for a while now that use the accel/gyro sensors to give me all the date for a lap. Pretty cool stuff, my lap timer hasn't come out in about a year.

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts