Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a wiring diagram for removing the rear turn signals and using the brake lights as turn signals?

·
Registered
101 Posts
is there a link for that module, I haven't seen it before and sounds cool.

·
Registered
578 Posts
LTP said:
is there a link for that module, I haven't seen it before and sounds cool.
just keep looking on ebay all the time but dont just type in RC51 in the search...type in diff bikes like r1 r6 600rr... so on and then email the guy and ask him if it works on a rc51

sometimes they put the make of the bike they have the most margiof sales with:twocents

·
Registered
89 Posts
there is an ebay store that has them all the time for all different models...like $13 or something....... its called "cycle mods" later

·
Registered
615 Posts
go to your local hardware store and get an adapter for trailer lights that converts from 5-wire to 4 and integrates the turn lights with the brake lights. Then stop at radio shack and get a couple 10 ohm resistors to wire in and if you have any problems just let me know, I'll tell you exactly how I got mine to work.

Or you could just get the clear tail lights with led's and all integrated already.

·
Registered
89 Posts
old timer said:
tg413...what are you doing Sunday...? weather permitting you up for a ride...?
Let me check to make sure i can make, i believe there is nothing going on but you know how the ol ladies can be, wait til last minute :D.If nothing then im definately in, whats the rt going to be? where are people going to meet up?actually its probaly best to just send me an email at [email protected] with the details, i asked you the same question on nesr lol. ill definately know by the a.m. saturday for sure.Wont be getting to many more good days to ride soon.... take care

1 - 8 of 8 Posts