Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from my last barrage of items, these went unsold. relisted with lower openning bids on most items. 3day auctions:

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...hatzi
speedo/dummylights
998 stock ecu (new)
998 stock ecu (used but fine)
998 DP ecu for slip-ons (used with damage on plastic but works fine)
749/999 front stainless brakelines
748/916/996/998 stock crankcase bottle

'zilla members get free domestic shipping if you lemme know you're on the board when your bid wins.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: relisted some stuff on eBay. 998 ecu's, 999 lines, speedo and cr ... (s4strati)

Hey Strati, I was looking at those 999 lines and it looks like the fittings that meet the MC is straight, is that correct? My 999 radials look like they need a 90* fitting and a 15* at the calipers (assuming 4 pad).

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: relisted some stuff on eBay. 998 ecu's, 999 lines, speedo and cr ... (Nick D.)

correct. fitting to the M/C is straight which applies nicely to goldlines but REACHES (with curve) for radial M/C. i was surprised about the fitting choice but that's what it is...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: relisted some stuff on eBay. 998 ecu's, 999 lines, speedo and cr ... (s4strati)

Weird...I checked out the online parts fiche and it shows a 90* fitting at the MC.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: relisted some stuff on eBay. 998 ecu's, 999 lines, speedo and cr ... (Nick D.)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Nick D. »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Weird...I checked out the online parts fiche and it shows a 90* fitting at the MC.</TD></TR></TABLE>
i'll have to take a look at a bike i guess... i got the lines brand new from a duc-dealer and they were bagged/packaged as 749/999 lines. maybe they're actually 998 lines which ran the goldline m/c? dunno... should work with either regardless but i went with a 90 degree fitting on the speiglers i had made.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts