Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I was wondering is there any shops that will redo the fork internals around the VA, DC, MD area if you have any info please drop a line, also if not then where is a good place that will redo my internals that I will have to ship my forks to?
TIA
Tony

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: (RC51inItaly)

Yup, Buy a plastic rifle case and ship them to Cali, Dan does great work.

Bruce

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Guest said:
Yup, Buy a plastic rifle case and ship them to Cali, Dan does great work.Bruce
what a great friggin' idea.....never crossed my mind :banghead love it- just get the cheap plastic egg foam one and your forks are golden baby :notworthy

·
Tough Crowd Racing #167
1,374 Posts
Guest said:
Hey guys I was wondering is there any shops that will redo the fork internals around the VA, DC, MD area if you have any info please drop a line, also if not then where is a good place that will redo my internals that I will have to ship my forks to?
TIA
Tony
DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON ANYBODY IN THIS AREA!:twocents :twocents :twocents

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Oh I raced with a guy named Randy Mann he owns Fastmann racing in mercersburg, pa. its not to far and he will do it right. If you don't like it he would do them over for ya.

·
Anger managment patient
3,474 Posts
Try Randy Mann at Fastmann racing.(717) 328-5543. I raced with him for years and he will take the time to do it right and if you aren' happy he will make the adjustments for ya.

·
Old,Dirty,Racer
1,191 Posts
Guest said:
TIA
Tony
From what I understand Alex(Dan Kyle's understudy), there is a 3 day turnaround time on forks..:rockon That is where mine are going...:rockon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.