Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone from the list going to Pocono with Reduc next weekend? I'll be there with Irene both days. This will be our first track weekend of the year. I can't wait to get back out there.

We will have the 749 (#819) and the SS (#992). They will be towed by a silver Lexus RX300 and most likely will have an easy up tent to hide from the sun with.

Hope to see some of you there.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: REDUC Pocono East May 21 and 22 (rotty900ss)

Do you guys have any videos from Pocono?

Thanks in advance,
Tifosi

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: REDUC Pocono East May 21 and 22 (Tifosi)

I don't have any video of Pocono. Maybe I can take some that weekend.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

I will be there on Sunday. #85 for now. White Ram QuadCab and white EZ-Up.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Rotty, aren't you the guy that did stunts on 9W last Sat w/ Rockwell's demo 999?

I'm tentative for Sun.

'95 DUC SSCR

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: (Kevin313)

Ssssshhhhh!!! Aldrin might keep the bling away from me if he hears that. Help a brother out and keep that on the down low.

LOL. The 999 is fun though.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: (rotty900ss)

I'll be there on Sunday - my first time riding with Reduc.

Should be a good day.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
this will be my first time with reduc. how do they compare to NESBA or STT?
what time is check-in/ tech? riders meeting?
thanks

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: (jiujutsu)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by jiujutsu »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">this will be my first time with reduc. how do they compare to NESBA or STT?
what time is check-in/ tech? riders meeting?
thanks</TD></TR></TABLE>

REDUC is a quality organization. Here is a link to the class structure and daily schedule.

http://www.reduc.com/trackday/trackday.html

See you guys at the track.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

It was a great weekend!
The weather could have been a little nicer, but not all that bad. Irene and I were there for both days. As usual, the organizers put together a great track event.

The highlight of the weekend were the last two sessions on Sunday. Kent and I were having a mini battle of the 2-valves. Half the group had gone home, so the track was fairly wide open.

Go to http://www.racedayphoto.com to see the pictures.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

I was there Sunday - a bit cool in the morning (38 degrees)...

It was fun - nice people, a bit crowded during some session.... they sent people out too tight and there was a lot of traffic.

I remember seeing a red SS, I assume that was you? What bike was Irene on - the Blue FZR? If so, she rides better than the vast majority of the guys out there...

A good time!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: REDUC Pocono East May 21 and 22 (hank)

My SS is now red/white/black. Irene was on a 749S with the same paint scheme as my SS. We were both in the intermediate group.

What number were you?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

I was on a yellow 748 #112x (but the 'x' really didn't seem too visible)... Black leathers/silver helmet.

I also was in the intermediate group - the range of abilities was a bit wide.... I was working on some drills the entire time, minding my own business... I don't remember your bike but I'm sure if I saw it I would remember.

Some good pictures on the racedayphoto site. I might have to pick some up once I learn how to ride a bit better...

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Re: REDUC Pocono East May 21 and 22 (hank)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by hank »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I was on a yellow 748 #112x (but the 'x' really didn't seem too visible)... Black leathers/silver helmet.</TD></TR></TABLE>

I remember you. You passed me once or twice.

This is me at the bus stop.

Irene also at the bus stop.

Both photos are from the Raceday Photo website.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I remember the Yellow bike ...

Hey Hank, I remember you. I shoulda checked the site just before going to refresh my memory on who was gonna be there.

You were hauling ass and pretty smooth. Passed me at least twice and I followed you a bit. I was on the red '95 SSCR.

Kevin #313

(left after lunch due to a brainfart on the back straight)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: I remember the Yellow bike ... (Kevin313)

Rotty & Kev - good to meet you both online... Both my bike and I are over the hill (old & slow) so we try to make up for it by being smooth... I'll stop by & introduce myself next time.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts