Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at this rearset from Ebay and came across one. I aksed the seller if the rearset uses bearings or brass bushings for the movement. He came back and said that it uses resin bushings. Anybody heard about this type of bushings before? Does'nt sound even as better as the brass type bushings. I prefer the bearings but brass might do. Thanks. lol

·
Premium Member
4,339 Posts
There is absolutely nothing wrong with brass bushings, but i have no idea what the hell 'resin' bushings are. Could that be another term for plastic(epoxy or polycarbonate)?

·
Registered
775 Posts
billas rc51 said:
He came back and said that it uses resin bushings. Anybody heard about this type of bushings before?
I believe that a resin bushing is also commonly known as "phenolic".

Think mid-'70s CB750 swingarm bushing.

I'd opt for a bearing or brass, myself.

·
I'm an Alcoholic... YAY!!
1,437 Posts
for that amount of $$$ i woluld sit on this forum like a viper wating to attack for some one to sell their Sato rearsets, then snatch em up like i did!!!!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Get in touch with scott(cbr400rr) for just a little bit more you can have Sato's.

·
Registered
775 Posts
dhdrider said:
My FBF rearsets use bushings and I have had no issues w/ them. :twocents
Those are very nice. Simple yet effective. How much do they list for?

Nice pipes, too! Hindle? :woot:

·
Once bitten twice shy...
1,980 Posts
they look good, but they also LOOK heavy... just get a set of Sato's you can get the parts anywhere after you toss it down the road. Just check with cbr400 like the earlier post said. You won't be disappointed if you got with the Sato rearsets... err, uhh, you could always get a set of HINDLE rearsets [email protected]$

·
Registered
853 Posts
I just installed Sato rearsets (THANKS WALT!) on my RC,They are the sh*t.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts