Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,540 Posts

that's amazing that they got it to work mechanically and not electronically. I'd love to check what it looks like

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
Price

249 Euros, plus shipping.

Dont know how it would fit though. I bought a Suomy Max Biaggi Roman Emperor Replica in XL from Motowheel on closeout. It fit like a Medium. Sent it back. Motowheels Rocks.

So if Motowheels wants to step up as a distributor in the US I might take a chance. I am not going to be testing sizes and head shape via International shipping.

It appears they are located on the Isle of Man. Stop by for a fitting while viewing the TT!

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
The idea reminds me of the Visor Vu MX gear... Steve McQueen wore one in the epic movie On Any Sunday...

·
V4 CyclePath...
6,827 Posts
wawa, unreal avatar/video in your sig.........
Its a good example of what happens when a rider favors the inside of a turn
and fails to execute a safer late apex...

·
senior member,not citizen
465 Posts
Its a good example of what happens when a rider favors the inside of a turn
and fails to execute a safer late apex...
still bad ass tho and he rode it out like a champ, imagine the force to the face lol, that being said that helmet is retarded imo, its mechanical so its a mirror setup, it will prolly fog, get dirty, break easy and imagine high beams at night, youll be glared half blind

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
Will be interesting when the sun is behind you... I wonder how the glare is dealt with. Cool idea all the same.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts