Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there, I made a post about being a new DUC owner earlier in the week. But I wanted to post this up seperately to get more answers.

I took off the huge license plate bracket, along with the rear signals. Someone mentioned that I can buy a generic trailer intergrator at a parts store (kragen, autozone, etc.). Well I went there and saw some trailer intergrators for certain car models. So basically I had no clue which one to get, as did the clerk working there. Should I just buy the one from Evoluzione http://www.evoluzione.net/? or can I save money and get another brand, but which? and where?

Any help would be appreciated. If you can list the store and brand/model, please.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Rear signal (trailer intgergrator to brakes) What brand? Which Store? (Venomized)

evo has a good one .. can't go wrong there ,, also check out motowheels and motostrano

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Rear signal (trailer intgergrator to brakes) What brand? Which Store? (Venomized)

You can purchase the trailer wiring kit #755-1086 for 15bucks from Napa Auto that will intergrate your turns into the tailight assembly.
BTW..Napa fuel filter #3230 will work on all 748, 996..4 bucks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts