Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
That's one lucky bastard. I won't forget about the car that did a U-turn from the curb in front of me, I was going about 40mph. I was able to hit the back brake to slide my pig a little sideways in order not to hit the car head on. ricochet of the driver door, coasted to a stop across the street, didn't drop my bike. My leg sandwiched between my bike and the driver door thus caving in her door to the point it wouldn't open. Thank god my bike didn't get to messed up. Gotta watch out for the retards out there.

·
Slightly Unstable
496 Posts
That's one lucky bastard. I won't forget about the car that did a U-turn from the curb in front of me, I was going about 40mph. I was able to hit the back brake to slide my pig a little sideways in order not to hit the car head on. ricochet of the driver door, coasted to a stop across the street, didn't drop my bike. My leg sandwiched between my bike and the driver door thus caving in her door to the point it wouldn't open. Thank god my bike didn't get to messed up. Gotta watch out for the retards out there.

thats crazy, i had the same exact situation back in 97 or 98. car pulled a u turn (although he did it while double parked) right in front of me while going about 45ish, i hit the back brake to not t bone the car, but instead; just before impact i jumped as high as i could off the bike to try and clear the car. my hip hit the edge of the roof line, and sent me flying in the air. i landed on my feet about 20' past the car in the oncoming traffic lane (thankfully the cars stopped and didnt run me over). i split one of my heal bones in half from the impact and both feet were swollen severely. got real lucky on that one. but my bike got banged up good and needed some replacement parts from hitting the car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts