Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's March 13 2009 and here is the bike as off right now. work still been done to it but the bodywork is 98% finished so as i said that i would, here it is.

more, better pictures to come soon. bodywork only has two coats of paint right now, two more to come.

bike is not runing yet due to radiator missing but as soon as i get it back i'll have video and more pictures of details

·
HRC51RR
55 Posts
WoW better than i guessed.....

Thanks for the inspiration!!! Lines look great .....maybe we need to update the tank as well....hmmm...... Now I need to see whats next.....

can you post a side by side shot of your bike.....

:rockon:clapper:notworthy

·
Registered
498 Posts
Very cool:rockon

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the inspiration!!! Lines look great .....maybe we need to update the tank as well....hmmm...... Now I need to see whats next.....

can you post a side by side shot of your bike.....

:rockon:clapper:notworthy

Thank you very much, i'm working on the tank in the near future. i have a second tank.

from

to

and now

·
Registered
870 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Dude's runnin' open headers for "street cred":rockon

But seriously it seems that you "nailed" the color match...please share;)
i spent lots of hours in the lab trying all kinds of mixes and to get that color to match even the old red from the 03 tank......Nah....not really

go to HomeDepot and pick up APPLE RED...there you go ;)

i'll take donations for the information :D

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.