Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not a numbers guy and tend to go with what moves me (as probably most of us with Ducs do
) rather than by the #s or what outperforms. A buddy is considering either an RC51 or a 74/999. Can you guys provide a little educated discussion on the two for me?

Tacit is the reliability/character issue so I don't think you need to waste typing skills there

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: RC51 v SBK (doocatiboy)

One of the latest biker mags has a RC51 v 999 article in it.

If he decided to get the 999 have him drop us a line

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: RC51 v SBK (section8superbike)

OT: Hey Jason, you realize "committed" has two m's, right?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: RC51 v SBK (AZ Scott)

I've owned both. I still have my Ducati. I sold the RC it was great when I had it but I love the feel of the 999 S. Just my

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: RC51 v SBK (AZ Scott)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by AZ Scott »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">OT: Hey Jason, you realize "committed" has two m's, right?
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I guess nobody has caught that yet, I bet hundreds of people if not more have see that banner.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Tell your buddy to get the Duc

He obviously is used to following with no ability to think for himself, only doing the popular thing so He sounds exactly like the Perfect Ducati owner.

Sorry man just being the proverbial shit disturber.

I actually think he should ride both and make an educated decision. If the price is not a problem, He probably will opt for the Ducati.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: RC51 v SBK (sp2pilot)

Best advice is buy what gives you WOOD.

sp has it right, take em both out for a rip and make a descision based on that then you have a one on one comparo.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I had a RC with all the toys and I personally feel my base 999 is a better bike.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts