Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$45 shipped to your door *using paypal as gift, add $1 if you want to cover the fee* Ive sold tons of shit on here, check my feedback, fantastic condition. Can ship out asap.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
will these only fit the SP2? also, do you know how many layers the carbon is? i've got big feet and wouldnt want to break them with my bots. thanks!
I know they fit the sp2, they _MAY_ fit the SP1 however I can not confirm that. I have size 12.5 feet, and I did not break them. They are just like your standard guards that are metal, except they are carbon. If you did not break those, your not breaking these. I have no idea how many layers, but they are not paper thin. There is no way your going to break these with your feet, unless you walk up and karate kick them. I would recommend riding with them, and not kicking them like a sparing partner lol.

:)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Who manufactured these?
Honestly I can not remember. These are dimpled though, not like some of the cheaper ones that I have seen where there are just holes drilled through the carbon. There is not a mfg mark on the back, and they are in great condition.

I also have this brand new clear alternatives tail light thats brand new in box that this buy has for $60, I am selling mine for $25 shipped.

CLEAR ALTERNATIVES, TAILLIGHT RC-51, 00-06 | eBay

That is not my auction, I will take a pic of my part if anyone is interested.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.