Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I got the same question. Anyone got a pair of adaptors? I'm after a black set for a SP1/108mm. I tried PM rothmans, but I havn't got any answer yet.

Regards
Joakim

·
Registered
4 Posts
rc51 radial mount caliper brackets, does anyone still sell these and where to I go to buy them.
\thanks
Hi, I got the same question. Anyone got a pair of adaptors? I'm after a black set for a SP1/108mm. I tried PM rothmans, but I havn't got any answer yet.

Regards
Joakim
Should be some of another design on eBay, do a search.
Yes, I'm aware of those ones and thats my plan b! I like this design more though..
Thank you anyway!

//Joakim

·
Registered
153 Posts
RC51 Radial Mounts

Buying Ben's Last New 108MM Radial Mount Set Was An Awesome Find!
"Joakim" You Have To Be On the Hunt After the Witching Hour! Meaning You'll Be Up ALL Morning! ;-)
Members Here And Other Sites Love To Post Their Brain Spasm In the AM! You Have To Be Ready! And Buy!

In the Meantime, Hope this Helps;
00 02 04 05 06 VTR RVT SP1 SP2 Nissin Tokico Brembo Adapter Hanger Bracket 108mm | eBay
VTR 1000 SP1 / SP2 | Product Categories | Style & Performance ? eShop
02 03 04 05 06 VTR SP2 RVT Brembo P2 Caliper Bracket Adapter Hanger 84mm | eBay

And Last;
Honda RC51 forums : Discuss your Honda RC51 motorcycle on our forums. Free to join today! - Search Results for rc51 radial mount

·
Registered
4 Posts
Buying Ben's Last New 108MM Radial Mount Set Was An Awesome Find!
"Joakim" You Have To Be On the Hunt After the Witching Hour! Meaning You'll Be Up ALL Morning! ;-)
Members Here And Other Sites Love To Post Their Brain Spasm In the AM! You Have To Be Ready! And Buy!

In the Meantime, Hope this Helps;
00 02 04 05 06 VTR RVT SP1 SP2 Nissin Tokico Brembo Adapter Hanger Bracket 108mm | eBay
VTR 1000 SP1 / SP2 | Product Categories | Style & Performance ? eShop
02 03 04 05 06 VTR SP2 RVT Brembo P2 Caliper Bracket Adapter Hanger 84mm | eBay

And Last;
Honda RC51 forums : Discuss your Honda RC51 motorcycle on our forums. Free to join today! - Search Results for rc51 radial mount
Thank you!
I'm in the building process of my CB900F, so I'm always in hunting mode :) I will keep looking!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Radial Mounts

AMA Had A Machine Shop From the Early 90's Until 2010!

World Superbike And MotoGP Have Engineering/Machine Services There!
Also, An Australian Engineering Firm That Manufactures Performance Parts For Motorcycles! Trucks & Cars! Has Been In Taiwan Since the 80's!
And YoYodyne, Has Only 100MM Brackets Left! No 108MM's!

·
Registered
4 Posts

These are the ones I had in mind. I had a set of these for awhile to measure and verify material. Seemed like a good design regardless of the country of origin.
Yep, These are the ones I'm bying for plan B. I think its better material than the Italien version as well.

TAW had a couple of the yoyodyne sets left last I checked.
What/who is TAW?

AMA Had A Machine Shop From the Early 90's Until 2010!

World Superbike And MotoGP Have Engineering/Machine Services There!
Also, An Australian Engineering Firm That Manufactures Performance Parts For Motorcycles! Trucks & Cars! Has Been In Taiwan Since the 80's!
And YoYodyne, Has Only 100MM Brackets Left! No 108MM's!
Yes, they seem to have a universial-version as well for 108mm. I don't know if they fit, but I like the eBay-version better.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts