Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Trailer park trash
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All items now have new bikes to call home. Thanks Speedzilla and members! These are all from a 02 RC51. Bars and PC can ship immediately, pipes and screen, give me a couple days to get packaging materials rounded up. All prices are shipped to your door in the US 48.

Sato Banzai pipes. Headed to make a new RC very happy These are the real deal with titanium midpipes and Sato brand carbon canisters. The welds on the midpipes make me laugh, they are so perfect, if I didn't need the money I'd hang them up as art. Not in new condition, they have been used. The cans are faded a little bit and the pipes have some surface imperfections. However, they have never been down, no dents, rash, etc. If you want more pics of anything specific let me know. The cans were just repacked with Silent Sport Premium packing and the rivets/bands from Kyle USA. I have a spare band I will include. Cans have polished endcaps. $850 shipped in the 48. NOW SOLD 13 AUG 10

Power Commander III USB. SOLD This unit is in sad shape cosmetically as the back plastic is missing but it works just fine! It obviously came from a wrecked bike, I replaced my questionable PCIIIr with this unit and it worked great. You don't ever see it anyway. Sato Banzai map loaded currently. $130 shipped in the 48.

Kyle USA adjustable clipons. SOLD I think these have been cut down slightly to more closely approximate the length of stock bars. They still seem slightly wider than stock to me. Just used on my street ridden bike, they made a huge difference in comfort. They are adjustable but reducing the drop and pullback compared to stock is MUCH easier on your wrists. Normally you don't associate clip ons with comfort but I can't say enough good about these. $150 shipped in the 48

Zero Gravity windscreen.SOLD This screen is the tall double bubble. Just like the normal double bubble screen but about 2" taller. This screen is clear, comes with wellnuts installed, and also comes with the heat shield for your gauge. If you are like me and the lip of the stock screen is right in your line of sight to the tach, this screen is your solution. $45 shipped in the 48. No picture right now, if you want one just let me know.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
any chance you would want to break up that exaust combo and sell the cans and mids separately, id really like to have a set of carbon bonzai cans on my lows?

phill

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
sounds bueno to me

·
Trailer park trash
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd like to keep the exhaust together for now, and Mav has spoken for it already.

Everything but the clip ons is now Sold Pending Funds.

Oh yeah, the bike itself is for sale also :eek:

·
Trailer park trash
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Here are a couple pics of the craftsmanship of the midpipes. I'm pretty sure they weren't made with a sparkler and a propane torch ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts