Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sergeant seat for RC51(all years):
It is black with the red pin striping. It is in Mint shape and was removed less than 1000 miles after i bought the bike. I didn't like the shape of the seat pan. It was too dished for where I like to sit on the seat and was uncomfortable to me. It is in Mint condition with no rips tears or visible wear.... $150 obo...

Stock rearsets for RC51(off SP1 but should fit SP2):
1 side is cracked(brake side) other side is good. Good race spares for shifter side. Make offer if you need them.

OSF ADJ Rear sets RC51(all years):
These are aftermarket fully adjustable rear sets. They came with the bike but on peg is ground half way down and part of the shift linkage pieces is missing. I was not able to find replacement pieces for this stuff. Ideally you would already own these rear sets and buy this as a spare set to use as race spares. Make offer.

I am trying to get rid of some stuff to get parts for my toyota... If i find more stuff laying around i will post it up.
Cell 918-640-1454
Lee

Also have 2007+ 600RR front wheel no rotors $75 obo.

and for some of you TLR guys....
Full set of TL1000R Bodywork.
This set has a tank. None of the pieces are mint(except for belly pan.) one side has been plastic welded and would need a little work to be ready to paint. other side is in decent shape. Tail is crack free but has a few scratches from storage and my move here from MN. Tank is COMPLETELY dent free but bikes previous owner stored it upside down with fuel in it and it took off the paint around the filler area. would be a good candidate for a repaint to replace your dented stock tank. I would let it all go for around $400 obo. if your interested let me know...

All price are plus actual shipping and paypal fees. I need Money for some parts for my new(to me 4runner).

1991 4Runner SAS 3.0l A/t.
sittin on 35's
Have Headers(long tube) that need installed and need to buy a Hi-steer kit. Front axle is torn apart for a Maint refresh. Also need 5.29's for Front and rear. When it is done should be pretty sick. The rear is 4 link with really soft springs. I can't wait to flex this thing out!!

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PM replied on seat Bmiller...

Pm replied about stock rear-sets
Both these items sold pending funds..

And Bmiller I am on Yota tech as well(same name). I scored mine on trade for my 2wd 1500 Dodge Ram. I traded it straight across and I got my Dodge for Free!!! This truck was started but I am having to finish the swap and looks like I am going to have to drop about 1200 to finish it. Hence the parts liquidation. I need gears to put my front end back together and I also need hi steer to put it back together and I still have to do the brakes(previous owner added f*cking tranny fluid to the brake system).

·
Registered
531 Posts
Looks like a nice clean 2nd Gen! I just got rid of my 96 3rz Runner to buy a Taco 4 door. The 3rz was guttless as hell to pull anything other an 4x6 trailer with my bike on it.

+2 on Yotatech...lots of info and there are some really nice rigs on there.

Good Luck with your Runner!

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I had an 1989 4Runner before on 35's with cut fenders and BallJoint Spacers and rear blocks. so I am not new to Yota's Just finally got rid of the Ex-wife so i can have toys like this.

my old runner

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
PM replied on seat Bmiller...

Pm replied about stock rear-sets
Both these items sold pending funds..

And Bmiller I am on Yota tech as well(same name). I scored mine on trade for my 2wd 1500 Dodge Ram. I traded it straight across and I got my Dodge for Free!!! This truck was started but I am having to finish the swap and looks like I am going to have to drop about 1200 to finish it. Hence the parts liquidation. I need gears to put my front end back together and I also need hi steer to put it back together and I still have to do the brakes(previous owner added f*cking tranny fluid to the brake system).
Wow, tranny fluid in the brakes. Guy sounds like a genius. Maybe he got confused, because yota's do use trans fluid instead of power steering fluid.

Yeah, this is my third 4x4 toyota. My first was a '87 4runner, and before this I had a sweet '92 extra cab that was lifted, but I wrapped it around a tree.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.