Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i was thinking about becoming a member over there but didn't know how much action that board gets. Is it more busy over there then here? less busy? about the same? I don't mind at all spending the $20 just wanted to know if it would be a waste or not.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
no offense but if you had to ask? It's not your cup of tea.

but if you want good people that knows their RC. A very good site to be on.

Most are here as well..we just have more rifraft as the saying goes...I don't improve this place too much :D

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bought my rc three months ago so im still new to this whole thing and in that time ive had to replace tires, spark plugs and the headgaskets. Ive found great help from this board and rc51forums.com and have just recently discovered rc51.org's site. Although it has great info in the mods section, which is free for non-subscribers, I'm not sure how the inner-workings of the site are. Im a student and broke as a joke so even $20 is alot for me to blindly throw at something. Didn't know if I was tossing my money at something that i couldn't just get from here. However, I do love reading and knowing as much as i can about the bike so even if the board doesn't get that much action if there is great information id love to support them for the information that everyone brings.

So...in regards to the first line of you're response, the site sounds exactly like my "cup of tea".:rockon

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey glweek,

Here's my :twocents: About the action there... When I was a member there, at that time there is LESS action\involvememnt there verses here ofcourse, but, there is Still some good involvement and worth the year's fee.

As 20 bucks isn't alot of money and IMHO is Well Worth the adminisition price for YOU and anyone else who loves RCs and wants to learn a thing or two about them.... Everyone Should check it out for atleast 1 year!:rockon

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
837 Posts
Lord Dickhunter offers a money back guarantee...if you dont like the warm and fuzzy elitist pricks on ROGUE ( and who wouldn't ? ) just let him know and he'll make you happy...you may even get your money back...:cool:

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have been on the site since almost the begining. Even though I only owned and raced and RC for a short time I have met some of my best friends on that site. Just remeber its not a new bike so alot of stuff you will have to do a search for as it has probably been mentioned a million times years ago. Just have thick skin when you join cuz some uf us are pricks esp. LDH and Pete. LOL

·
Registered
14 Posts
My :twocents is I wouldn't waste the $20. At one point it was probably worth it but there is not much activity on there anymore and the searchable information is not really much better than what's on here for free.

·
Registered
947 Posts
Lord Dickhunter offers a money back guarantee...if you dont like the warm and fuzzy elitist pricks on ROGUE ( and who wouldn't ? ) just let him know and he'll make you happy...you may even get your money back...:cool:
forget the money back guarantee, we should get paid hazardous duty pay to listen to you smack your cock lickers.

p.s. i accept your apology

·
Registered
120 Posts
Anyone who's been a member there will tell you that it's worth it.

Anyone who hasn't been a member there will tell you it's not.

However, don't go there if you expect to learn something new; the model is old enough that it's not going to happen. Besides, anything that you really need to know is available in the mods section, which is open to everyone, anyway.

The level of activity has dropped off considerably in the last year.

Although a lot of the older members have gone on to other bikes, they all still hang around for the comeraderie.

Best bunch of elitist pricks I have ever dealt with.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Anyone who's been a member there will tell you that it's worth it.

Anyone who hasn't been a member there will tell you it's not.

However, don't go there if you expect to learn something new; the model is old enough that it's not going to happen. Besides, anything that you really need to know is available in the mods section, which is open to everyone, anyway.

The level of activity has dropped off considerably in the last year.

Although a lot of the older members have gone on to other bikes, they all still hang around for the comeraderie.

Best bunch of elitist pricks I have ever dealt with.
HERE HERE!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Ahh, the love in the room is just overpowering. This thread has degenerated into what you'll find over there-and some great info, and one of the best groups of people I've ever been associated with. That's pretty much it though....:cool:

·
Registered
2,575 Posts
RC51.org is worth every penny IMO...... just read the mods page alone, if that doesn't tell you how much work mike and the guys there put in for the RC then i don't know what else can convince you.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Ahh, the love in the room is just overpowering. This thread has degenerated into what you'll find over there-and some great info, and one of the best groups of people I've ever been associated with. That's pretty much it though....:cool:
Hey noob...we dont like your kind over here...:mad:

Now go get your shinebox...and by that I mean go skin a beaver...:eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Leave me alone you elitist prick. I'm thin skinned remember??? Or is it I'm skinning something thin?? I always get confused.

Cheers OT-:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts