Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Banned
472 Posts
No offense to the OP, but I HATE post like these.

"Hi guys - here's my bike. No description. Ask me redundant questions."

As opposed to saying, "any questions ask away" with an obviously crash damaged bike - why not first post a little brief narrative about what happened and what exactly is damaged, what isn't. Suspension and mechanically what is / isn't working or appears will need replacement.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lowsided the bike... all plastics have damage except the right side fairing.

Will need:

Headlights, upper, windscreen, left and tail faring, shift level, clutch lever, brake and clutch reservoirs, tail light, dent in tank pulled, left clip on.

Figured that could've been gathered from the pictures...

Everything looks straight and in good shape otherwise.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It didn't... the right side is mint. lol other than the can... not sure how that happened. Possibly the tow truck. Dunno, I got an ambulamps ride.

·
Banned
472 Posts
Lowsided the bike... all plastics have damage except the right side fairing.

Will need:

Headlights, upper, windscreen, left and tail faring, shift level, clutch lever, brake and clutch reservoirs, tail light, dent in tank pulled, left clip on.

Figured that could've been gathered from the pictures...

Everything looks straight and in good shape otherwise.
Sorry to come off some abrasive. Just got off my other M/C board and there was 5-6 new ads posted, almost no description and some without pics.

That sort of stuff just annoys me. :confused:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sorry to come off some abrasive. Just got off my other M/C board and there was 5-6 new ads posted, almost no description and some without pics.

That sort of stuff just annoys me. :confused:
No worries... was the next post up to snuff though?

·
Registered
460 Posts
"Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikenapalm
That ****er weighs like 150 pounds. Unfortunately he's not for sale.

I'll take the dog if you deceide to part it out ;)"

too fvcking funny!

on a related note... i made an offer for the good right side fairing with a trade involved (mildly thrashed rt. side fairing)...
and, to sweeten the offer.... i'll include an extra trunk lid with it....

I figure that anyone buying this bike is already planning on replacing all of the fairings, or using the Thrashed ones for Track duty.... and this way, it's not parting out...

Full disclosure here...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts