Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, i am looking for an rc51 ecu setting box 38890 NL6 000, no more available with honda.... or i am looking for one to reproduce it...
if anybody have got one or want to sold one????

thank you

hubert from france

·
Registered
371 Posts
hello gts455 do you still have yours? if yes do you think it could be copy easily?
I do still have mine, but it is currently in storage.

As far as copying it or replicating a device to do the same thing, i have no idea. I think someone who is smart with electronic devices and circuits could make a copy. Its not a super complicated device. 4 adjustable channels and a write button. I certainly wouldn't be able to do it though.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
perhaps if you find it in your storage you could take a picture of the inside: if there is to much electronique (like microprocesseur) i will forget the idea to do a copy, or perhaps could i borrow it to you (with a caution...)
thank (you don t sell it i think...)

·
Registered
371 Posts
No, sorry its not for sale. It took me forever to find it. I need it for my HRC race harness, ecu, and Throttle bodies to work correctly.:smile2:

I would be happy to take a picture of the inside for you, but will not have access to it till about June. Send me a PM and we can exchange some emails.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, thank you very much, i am in france alp (near chamonix) so the bike will not run before some month.... my mail: [email protected]
about the throttle body i will put a sp2 one (i run with a sp1 one actually, work good...) do you think i have to order hrc injector or sp2 injector will be ok?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts