Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 00 rc. I need a inner upper headlight cowl, upper headlight cowl, and mirrors and a left passenger peg bracket. Who's got what??? Thanks much for any help or tips or leads on where to find for good deals etc.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
im gonna get them tom, just gotta wait until next friday if ya catch my drift haha

i have an upper for sale

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
im gonna get them tom, just gotta wait until next friday if ya catch my drift haha

i have an upper for sale
Fair enough I'll call that dibs and package them ;)

Payday perhaps ?

Oh and I spilled driveway sealer all over them but most of it came off:woot:

Attachments

·
Registered
137 Posts
I have a 00 rc. I need a inner upper headlight cowl, upper headlight cowl, and mirrors and a left passenger peg bracket. Who's got what??? Thanks much for any help or tips or leads on where to find for good deals etc.
What is the passenger peg bracket worth to ya? I'm pretty sure I have two...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Passenger peg bracket.

Are you local? I would hope not much? I have one but not set up for dual exhaust mounts and MAY switch back to dual and would need it then, Kinda up in air on exhaust changes etc? If I get a good deal on bracket I will take it. So let me know details. Thanks

What is the passenger peg bracket worth to ya? I'm pretty sure I have two...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mirrors

Fair enough. I am not in a big hurry and really want a upper worse than any part right now. Also I know of another person selling mirrors also. So no biggie? How much are stock mirrors new? I heard you can't see much with them but your shoulders etc? Thanks

i have an upper for sale

·
Registered
137 Posts
Are you local? I would hope not much? I have one but not set up for dual exhaust mounts and MAY switch back to dual and would need it then, Kinda up in air on exhaust changes etc? If I get a good deal on bracket I will take it. So let me know details. Thanks
I dunno, I think $20 would cover it.
Were is local to you? I'm outside west Atlanta.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
stock mirrors new are 90 something bucks a piece, so about 180-200 bucks for the set ... stock upper new msrp is 591

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Okay you are not local. Can you ship and sell it for $20? Please send me a pm. If you can do that I will take peg bracket. It is the left side when sitting on bike right? Does it come with foot peg? Thanks

I dunno, I think $20 would cover it.
Were is local to you? I'm outside west Atlanta.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn those mirrors are a lot I had no idea. Wow did I get one hell of a deal then! I am picking up a set tomorrow morning for 20 bucks for pair used from a local site mnsbr!!!
Thanks for help and tips and pricing etc.

stock mirrors new are 90 something bucks a piece, so about 180-200 bucks for the set ... stock upper new msrp is 591

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
hey i am in Lakeville hit me up. I have a peg mount for duals and am running 2 into 1 and would switch you if the grind off looks decent.

it would save you $20 and me the hassle of cutting mine up.

call my cell I will be up for a bit tonight.
nine 18- six 40-1454
Lee

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sHOOT I MISSED THIS! I noticed this too late. I already ordered a used one. This would of been perfect for me also. Sucks. If you still want mine let me know. I made it so it would mount my lic plate to it because I was running Jardine 2-1 exhaust and now going back to dual carbon hight mount jardines.

hey i am in Lakeville hit me up. I have a peg mount for duals and am running 2 into 1 and would switch you if the grind off looks decent.

it would save you $20 and me the hassle of cutting mine up.

call my cell I will be up for a bit tonight.
nine 18- six 40-1454
Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts