Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 00 rc. I need a inner upper headlight cowl, upper headlight cowl, and mirrors and a left passenger peg bracket. Who's got what??? Thanks much for any help or tips or leads on where to find for good deals etc.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
im gonna get them tom, just gotta wait until next friday if ya catch my drift haha

i have an upper for sale

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
im gonna get them tom, just gotta wait until next friday if ya catch my drift haha

i have an upper for sale
Fair enough I'll call that dibs and package them ;)

Payday perhaps ?

Oh and I spilled driveway sealer all over them but most of it came off:woot:

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Passenger peg bracket.

Are you local? I would hope not much? I have one but not set up for dual exhaust mounts and MAY switch back to dual and would need it then, Kinda up in air on exhaust changes etc? If I get a good deal on bracket I will take it. So let me know details. Thanks

What is the passenger peg bracket worth to ya? I'm pretty sure I have two...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Mirrors

Fair enough. I am not in a big hurry and really want a upper worse than any part right now. Also I know of another person selling mirrors also. So no biggie? How much are stock mirrors new? I heard you can't see much with them but your shoulders etc? Thanks

i have an upper for sale

·
Registered
137 Posts
Are you local? I would hope not much? I have one but not set up for dual exhaust mounts and MAY switch back to dual and would need it then, Kinda up in air on exhaust changes etc? If I get a good deal on bracket I will take it. So let me know details. Thanks
I dunno, I think $20 would cover it.
Were is local to you? I'm outside west Atlanta.

·
Purveyor of immaturity
615 Posts
stock mirrors new are 90 something bucks a piece, so about 180-200 bucks for the set ... stock upper new msrp is 591

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Damn those mirrors are a lot I had no idea. Wow did I get one hell of a deal then! I am picking up a set tomorrow morning for 20 bucks for pair used from a local site mnsbr!!!
Thanks for help and tips and pricing etc.

stock mirrors new are 90 something bucks a piece, so about 180-200 bucks for the set ... stock upper new msrp is 591

·
And Stateside again...
2,537 Posts
hey i am in Lakeville hit me up. I have a peg mount for duals and am running 2 into 1 and would switch you if the grind off looks decent.

it would save you $20 and me the hassle of cutting mine up.

call my cell I will be up for a bit tonight.
nine 18- six 40-1454
Lee

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sHOOT I MISSED THIS! I noticed this too late. I already ordered a used one. This would of been perfect for me also. Sucks. If you still want mine let me know. I made it so it would mount my lic plate to it because I was running Jardine 2-1 exhaust and now going back to dual carbon hight mount jardines.

hey i am in Lakeville hit me up. I have a peg mount for duals and am running 2 into 1 and would switch you if the grind off looks decent.

it would save you $20 and me the hassle of cutting mine up.

call my cell I will be up for a bit tonight.
nine 18- six 40-1454
Lee

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.