Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The batt is fully charged. If you turn key to run no fuel pump prime sound. Relays in the rear tail making clicking noise. If you hit start button gauge pod totally dims and nothing happens. Please help guys.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I know you said the battery is charged but how old I the battery and is it putting out 12.6v b/c it sounds like a bad battery to me ecspecially with the relay clicking :twocents

·
Member (Large)
2,533 Posts
Anything recently done to the bike?

Was this out of the blue, or did you do some work and possibly disconnect the plug to the fuel pump?

What brand of battery? You might have just gotten a bad one.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I know it's a stupid question, but have you checked your "kill" switch? Happened to me after bike sat all winter, forgot to select it, and when you turn the key on there's no light and no pump.:confused:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I know you said the battery is charged but how old I the battery and is it putting out 12.6v b/c it sounds like a bad battery to me ecspecially with the relay clicking :twocents
I also vote for the bad battery, howmuch output does it give under load ?(starting)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks guys

Kill switch is in run, batt look low on my volt meter I wonder what could kill the batt all stock lighting no hids. Maybe just a crap yamusa batt.

·
Registered
165 Posts
If you have an aftermarket undertail, check your bank angle sensor. Make sure its level!
Also check your electrical connection at the switch!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts