1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
fattony said:
thats on 211 right? if not let me know where that is
Nope its not 211...
This raod is a bit Swest of there.I would have to ride with you before I could tell you where it is...I will say that this location is in the middle of some of the best roads Virginia has to offer.....If your In Falls church Va. we should try and hook up for a ride sometime..

·
Registered
46 Posts
Nice footage, looks like fun. That road reminds me of a lot of the roads where I grew up (Alaska). It's just too bad the riding season there is so short. Good Stuff

·
Registered
62 Posts
What is crazy is yes, the 47 turns in five miles, but there was no cars to past in that 5 miles....I would go crazy to ride on roads like that....Down here, we have a ton a dragstrips...the great ol'Sunshine state of south Florida.....makes me jealous!
But I have done some great riding in Washington State. Wow!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
wanna"B" said:
What is crazy is yes, the 47 turns in five miles, but there was no cars to past in that 5 miles....I would go crazy to ride on roads like that....Down here, we have a ton a dragstrips...the great ol'Sunshine state of south Florida.....makes me jealous!
But I have done some great riding in Washington State. Wow!
I was in that area for 8 days,In that 8 days I seen(0)popo and only(1) other sportbike.

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
MAN I would have the RC worn out by now if I lived there.Hey guy, do you need a roommate :eek:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wingnutt said:
MAN I would have the RC worn out by now if I lived there.Hey guy, do you need a roommate :eek:
Well I bought my RC on sept.8,2004 and she now has over 21,000 on her now...Its not worn out, just getting broke in.
My wife said no on the roommate,she said I have too many bikers hanging around as it is....I keep telling her, you can never have too many bikers.. :) :)

·
Registered
6,304 Posts
Rc-n-va said:
Well I bought my RC on sept.8,2004 and she now has over 21,000 on her now...Its not worn out, just getting broke in.
My wife said no on the roommate,she said I have too many bikers hanging around as it is....I keep telling her, you can never have too many bikers.. :) :)
I tell my wife you can never have too many bikes,But she has a point MY 28 x 30 garage has never had a car in it12 bikes/polaris indy and an old chapperal she parks outdoors in mn. winter (I think she loves me) :D

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
cehowardrc51 said:
Super sweet, super sweet. I could feel the turns as they come up...:D
Hey Ceh,I met you last year on a MagicRat ride too skyline drive..My sn is plum-eat-up on dcsb.con,net..

I'm planning another trip down to this road in 3 weeks.Its only about 3hrs away and trust me, its not the only good road in that area.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
HanZcap said:
Let's pick a date and a place to meet...
If you just want to hit some local roads around here then we should hook up on A sunday,Thats the only day I get to ride for as long as I can.If you would like to hit the road in the vid then we need too work out a weekend to do that,it can be done in a day but it would take all the fun at of it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts