Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after buying the RC51 in November of last year, spending the long cold Canadian winter tweaking it an modifying it, I must say I am very happy with it. Seems like a nice, stable machine, that still has some "balance" -- I'm chasing setup with my supermono racer I built, but this machine (on the street at least) just seems "right". Former bikes include everything from a ninja 500 to a ducati 900ss to a tz125 racer to a RD350 to a 999 to a zx6r -- this machine really feels "right". Makes me think I should pick one up for racing -- would make a nice mount, although not competitive anymore, fun to be on something different.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Well, after buying the RC51 in November of last year, spending the long cold Canadian winter tweaking it an modifying it, I must say I am very happy with it. Seems like a nice, stable machine, that still has some "balance" -- I'm chasing setup with my supermono racer I built, but this machine (on the street at least) just seems "right". Former bikes include everything from a ninja 500 to a ducati 900ss to a tz125 racer to a RD350 to a 999 to a zx6r -- this machine really feels "right". Makes me think I should pick one up for racing -- would make a nice mount, although not competitive anymore, fun to be on something different.
That TZ125 is a fun little bike.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
You will fit right in this crowd. It's not the best or fastest but just feels right:rockon

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Canuck . Yeah no doubt , the racing pedigree of the RC comes through clearly . It's a special bike . I recently rode Suzuki's entire sportbike line , and even though they were all faster , smoother and functioned great , I was BORED ; felt like I was riding an appliance .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts