Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tentatively I’ll be moving to Honolulu around the first of the year. My bike isn’t the most street legal at this point, It’s loud and you can't see the license plate, signals, or brake light unless you are directly behind the bike. Does any have first-hand knowledge about how friendly the Authorities in Honolulu are with “street legal” motorcycles? Also what about registering a bike, doesn’t anyone know about Motorcycle inspections Honolulu? I live in SW Washington now and knock on wood I haven’t had any issues so fare but I know everywhere is different. I’m trying to figure out if I’m shooting myself in the foot modifying an RC that I plan to take to Hawaii of if I should plan on trading out for something a little more island friendly. Any thoughts?

·
Panigaliscious
9,103 Posts
Some friends of ours just moved to Hawaii, bringing one car with them. Besides the transportation fee, the cost through the state to bring it in was pretty expensive.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.