Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the family to DC to check out all the sites and on the way to the zoo sunday saw an RC ripping down Connecticut ave. anybody here? just wondering.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: RC in DC (RC Cola)

Any other day but Sun and it might have been me. Usually I love to dice it up through Rock Creek Park and end up grabbing some lunch on Conn. Ave.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: RC in DC (Heist)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Heist »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Any other day but Sun and it might have been me. Usually I love to dice it up through Rock Creek Park and end up grabbing some lunch on Conn. Ave.</TD></TR></TABLE>

Heist, How are the LEO's in rock creek?? I have thougth about that more than once but just though it would be crawling.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: RC in DC (eppy01f4i)

Nice to know that there are other RC around my way. Heist you should go to G.W. Parkway if you want a longer ride then rock creek.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: RC in DC (eppy01f4i)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by eppy01f4i »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

Heist, How are the LEO's in rock creek?? I have thougth about that more than once but just though it would be crawling.....
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Almost non-existant. They're there but the don't regularly patrol or lie in wait.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: RC in DC (fattony)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fattony »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Nice to know that there are other RC around my way. Heist you should go to G.W. Parkway if you want a longer ride then rock creek.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

But Rock Creek has some nice mid and low speed twisties in the park area, then opens up to some nice high speed sweepers coming through G-town.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts