Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Goldmember!
994 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at a friends house helping with some computer problems. My friends daughter backed into my bike and knocked it into my friends car. So far I know I need a sub-frame, both pipes, both side fairings, tank and a rear seat cowl. I want to get some aftermarket fairings (I have been looking at sharkskinz) and I want to pick up a set of Sato Banzai carbons and a PC3. Any parts that you have or any input would be helpful. I will be getting a check from my friends insurance hopefully within a week.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
If you getting sharkskinz I would like to pick up your V cowl and I might be interested in other plastics for my track bike.

·
Reverse Bodylift of Death
989 Posts
RicardoA said:
servicehonda.com has better prices compared to ron ayers. You have to get the part number from ron ayers though.

and Flatout motorcycles is alot cheaper than service honda!!! check it out...

http://www.flatoutmotorsports.net/fiche_select.asp?vcc=Motorcycles&mfg=Honda#FicheSelection

if there are issues with the fiche then you might need to get part #'s from ayers site and plug them in!

I bought a new OEM rear fender...
local dealer $ 155.00
Ronayers like $135
Service Honda like $ 120
Flatout.... Under $100 shipped!!!!! If you call ask for Slava! Great service....go over to www.1000rr.net those guys cant say enought good stuff about him.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I've got a 2002 RC51 with a virtually brand new (and flawless) set of Sato Banzai carbons. They sound awesome, of course, but I'm finding that they are too loud for me (I work in Beverly Hills and the BH cops write tickets for loud pipes like no other police force). I'm thinking about switching to a set of slightly quieter pipes even if I lose a bit of power.

Email me at [email protected] and we can discuss price. Frankly, I don't know what I would want for them, but they'll be cheaper than buying them from Dan Kyle (which is where these came from). Again, the Banzais are flawless...no dings or scratches and have always been in the garage when the bike isn't on the road.

I also have the original stock exhaust cans too, if you want to consider going stock.

best,
wooleeboolee.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
RC51ManSam said:
It's an 04. If they are interchangeable that would rock.
They both bolt up no problem but the undertail, rect, and battery plus the ECM are mounted different. I have made it work it's just save you time to get the right one. Good luck.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts