Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This evening was the first time I rode the RC since I crashed in the backwoods of Va last week. Just rashed fairings, bent rearsets. Everything has been put back together..

Let me tell ya, that RC is one riding muther phucker!!
It gives up the juice just riding at 25 mph in a 25mph zone
.. Now I see why Honda hasn't done dilly-squat to the RC51 since 2002. The dam thing is a jewel on two wheels!!

Right now, she is packed in my trailer ready to hit Summit Point Main tomorrow morning. I am running without frames sliders, and on a real sad note, I am riding without my riding partner.

At a hair short of 40,000, my 03 RC51 is riding better than brand new. Suspension mods are right around the corner....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: RC back up and rollin (cehowardrc51)

I had a math teacher in highschool tell me once that "youth is wasted on the young". I guess you never heard that one, cause damn, you're nonstop! Whatever you do, don't lay the RC down without the frame sliders. You don't want to be buying new radiators, or worse yet, trash the frame. Keep on rollin'

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: RC back up and rollin (Wrist Rocket)

Good to hear you are back up and riding young man
... Now don't get all crazy
and try to do any karate on the RC... it is still on a machine

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: RC back up and rollin (Wrist Rocket)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wrist Rocket »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I had a math teacher in highschool tell me once that "youth is wasted on the young". I guess you never heard that one, cause damn, you're nonstop! Whatever you do, don't lay the RC down without the frame sliders. You don't want to be buying new radiators, or worse yet, trash the frame. Keep on rollin'
</TD></TR></TABLE>

Couldn't get none on a fast notice. Sato engine bolt is in the bike, I took the right Sato frame slider off. If I can find a right Sato black frame slider, it will be as good as new!!

And I don't want to crash again...
Crashing sucks!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: RC back up and rollin (Wim_rc51)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Wim_rc51 »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Good to hear you are back up and riding young man
... Now don't get all crazy
and try to do any karate on the RC... it is still on a machine
</TD></TR></TABLE>

I am going to be a cool-old-dude at the track tomorrow.. No karate stuff either...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Good luck up at main my friend. !!!! It's going to be hot so take it easy and drink heaps of fluids!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: RC back up and rollin (old timer)

You don't want to be like me.. I'm loud and obnoxious. OH you mean Coleman

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

If you were at summit point yesterday then I saw you race.

Was your RC the all black one?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: RC back up and rollin (fattony)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by fattony »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">If you were at summit point yesterday then I saw you race.

Was your RC the all black one?</TD></TR></TABLE>

No that wasn't Coleman but I know whoever that was is on this board.....I think??

1 - 10 of 10 Posts