Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling all performance mods off of my 2001 RC-51.

Jardin RT-One High Mount Exhaust /w carbon fiber mufflers - this will only work with the headers from the 2000-2001 RC-51. There is a small dent on both pipes going to the mufflers. Includes muffler brackets, muffler clamps and the pipe clamps to mount on the header. 300$

Ohlins Rear shock - This will fit all RC-51 models, shock has easy to set preload along with high/low speed compression settings. 700$

Attachments

·
Registered
102 Posts
If that is $60 for both pazzo levers, I will take them depending on shipping. Pm me your final price.

ETA: looks like Jr50 beat me to the post reply button. If he backs out let me know.

·
TOP GUN Instructor
5,717 Posts
Hey OP,

...:confused: ....I'm just dropping in to give "YOU" aheads up about the Ohlins You have for sale.... Now (I could be wrong) as I don't know the SP1... BUT I think it is the same mounting system as my SP2, and, it looks like to me, You actually have the "HONDA OEM Shock mount" still attached to the Ohlins there on the TOP...?

Believe me, You do NOT want to ship this still attached IF you don't have another one, when You go to install another shock, You might not be very happy...;)

I Hope this Helps and I'm not talking out the side of my Face...:eek: :D

Peace Jeff

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the heads up with the shock, but I already slapped on the stock shock, so i'm good. Rear sets, pazzo levers and Power commander are sold. Thanks.

Sergio

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what weight is that ohlins set up for and with or without link?
I am 200 lbs and had the bike working well. I forgot what the exact sag number was, but I had it on the stiff side for street; 26-29mm with extra adjustment going both ways. I have been using the stock link but shimmed up the bike using the 5mm spacer in the picture.

Sergio

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry Miller, I missed that PM. The numbers on the springs are:
On Shock: 01091-110-L495
Off Shock: 1092-29-90 L042

Shock is set up with gear on, 200 lbs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts