Speedzilla Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if you guys know about a manual that is out there jam up enough to teach me the in and outs of working on my 03'. (in depth and detailed for just about any mod u want to make). I don't mind flying by the seat of my pants, but I also know that there are a lot of u that have been riding and ratcheting a lot longer than I. Pride and ignorance, both expensive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: rc 51 for dummies (Splangy)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Splangy »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">I have a copy of the service manual in .pdf format. or you can go here:

http://alan.curvechasers.com/rc/</TD></TR></TABLE>
You have it compressed into one file?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I went to the "alan" site and got the manual....the only probelm I had is that it is missing section 20, the electrical. I thought maybe it was me so I downloaded it again and it was still not there....don't know? Besides that, who ever did this....THANKS!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: rc 51 for dummies (pitbull)

I won't be able to send an attachment that large. I could sent it through a messenger service such as msn. PM me if you'd like me to do that.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

If you would like to send me the all in one PDF file I would be happy to host it on my site. I have big pipes. (Not on the bike, I mean bandwidth :) I can give you an ftp login to an upload server if this helps. Mail me at [email protected] if you would like this.

JMass

1 - 15 of 15 Posts