Speedzilla Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rant on.....
I am driving home from dinner with my chicky and her daughter in the car on a street by my house. Two lanes in each direction, speed limit is 40 mph. I see in my mirror a motorycle coming up behind me quickly that may be a LEO because of all of the lights on the front of it and the big front fairing. The guy is swerving like a mad man between cars like it is a race course. So I think to myself, "Ah $hit, I am doing 48 mph & I bet it is a LEO catching up to me to pull me over." At this point I am approaching a red light and slowing down while there is a car in front of me doing the same. There is less than a car length between me and the car in front of me. The guy blasts between me and the car next to me and dives in front of me, slamming on his brakes to the point of almost doing a stoppy.
At this point I realize it is the same a$$hole I have seen around town before riding on a Goldwing, wearing a half brain bowl, wife beater, and shorts. I felt like driving right over the top of his sorry a$$. Light was red and I pulled my chickies GrandAm so close on this guys a$$ that I swear I hit him. He takes off fast and I follow, riding him pretty close. He then hits his brake lights. What do I do? Nothing. I was waiting for the impact and to see this piece of $hit fly over my car. I came close enough to where I couldnt see his side suitcases. He then blasts off cutting off the two cars in front of him. I wish I was on my bike so I could chase him down, get next to him and kick the phucktard off his bike while doing 50 mph.
Rant off.......

I have never done this to a rider before because I know what it is like out there. But this guy deserves to be a hood ornament.

Whew, I feel better. Time for a

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Rant (CaliDuc)

Whoa Big Fella! Keep in mind that if some idiot wants to kill himself you do not have the right to help him out. Let jerks like that keep on keeping on. Slow down and let him get as far away from you as possible. If you were to cause him to crash no matter what his actions were him or his family would sue the pants off of you. Chances are you would be doing some time for manslaughter to top it off.
I would bet you are like me and just too damn pretty to go to prison.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Rant (Sagerider)

Next time give 911 a jingle. (man! did I really say that?) Assholes like that give us all a bad name.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Rant (Ducaholic)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Ducaholic »</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Next time give 911 a jingle. (man! did I really say that?) Assholes like that give us all a bad name.
</TD></TR></TABLE>

At least you realize it sounded gay. It's a start.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Rant (CaliDuc)

Sagerider is right. Your adrenaline kicked in and you were'nt thinking clear to potentially take the guy out. Granted, the guy is a first class loser - but two wrongs don't make a right. Next time you see this monkey, get on your cell phone and alert the cops. (If you're adrenaline is still in high gear, you can embelish the story to the cops a tweak to get a quicker response). I didn't say that, did I?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts